Newbie needs help

Thread: Newbie needs help

Newbie needs help

I have recently been introduced to tritium and through my research it seems that Ball is the only company that offers the tritium replacement. I looked at their website and the 2 model I like are the Engineer Hydrocarbo Classic 2 and the GMT 2. Can someone please post some pics of these day and night shots, would be awesome. I am wondering how bright these are compared to luminox, my other tritium watch. Lastly, are there any reputable online dealers and what can I expect to pay for these 2 watches? ThankS!!!

Re: Newbie needs help

There are day and night shots on the Ball website.

They do not sell through on-line retailers but there are plenty of good AD's throughout the country that will be glad to work with you.

As far as tritium replacement, are you talking about damaged or defective tubes, or replacement when they wear out. Ball will replace when they wear out, but not for free.
    Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

Hi, JWalker, and welcome!

I have an Engr Hydrocarbon Classic II and here are a couple of my previous posts with photos:

Daylight:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=165686

Night Lume:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=216893

Both posts are in the Ball Watch "Photo Album" section and there are plenty of great photos posted there by lots of people. Glad to help...

With Best Regards,
    Mick

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here are some shots of the EH Classic II

Rob

Thanks. Does anyone have any pics with these on the rubber straps?? It appears to me that the rubber strap has curved ends, which I love. Is that true? Also, how thick is the classic II compared to a rolex sub for example. I know the mad cow is thick.

Thread Information