Newbie with slight concerns

Thread: Newbie with slight concerns

Newbie with slight concerns

Greetings all. I’ve been lurking here for a couple of weeks so have now joined to ask a couple of questions- and hopefully contribute in future. Apologies if I’m jumping the gun a bit here as my question relates to something raised in another thread.

Having never regarded myself as a person who would collect or acquire watches, I found myself well and truly snared by ball when I picked up my MEII Pilot GMT a year or so ago. I’d been tempted by a British company called nite which was where I first saw tritium used, but had always preferred Swiss self winding, if only for the innate Geek in me.

Anyhow I’ve been following ball ever sine and have recently preordered the Roadmaster Worldtime COSC with the red bezel. Ltd edition no 1/1000 I’m quite chuffed to say. My worry though - from the relevant thread - is that it may possibly be delayed? It’s due to ship March / April 2020 which is fine by me, but I really do want it by no later than May 9th 2020. Do any members regard delays of over a month as normal or even likely?

Thanks in advance - great forum and apologies again if that’s a bit much for an intro - I’m a bit of a Luddite with all this interweb business! Best regards. Ian.

Re: Newbie with slight concerns

Production and shipping times vary from brand to brand, so you will have to wait until they are ready to ship.

Ball is usually pretty good about pushing out new models ASAP, but sometimes there can be delays that are out of your control, so you might have to have patience.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Re: Newbie with slight concerns

Cheers. My hope is that they’ll get in touch as the date approaches so hopefully all will be well. It’s a first for me direct from the manufacturer. Fingers crossed!

Thread Information