Night Train for 7.25 to 7.5" wrist too big?

Thread: Night Train for 7.25 to 7.5" wrist too big?

Night Train for 7.25 to 7.5" wrist too big?

Hi all,

I am interested in getting a Night Train and my wrist size is somewhere in between 7.25 and 7.5" and I was just wandering if you thought the Night Train would be too big for my wrist size since I am not able to see them in person?

Thanks alot for the help!

/Naddy

Re: Night Train for 7.25 to 7.5" wrist too big?

Night Train is 43mm, right? My wrist is a little under 7.25 and my 43mm Fireman looks fine, IMO. Probably a little big to some people, but I've been tending toward larger watches lately.

The NT is 43mm, and yes, it really all hinges on your personal preference in terms of looks. My wrist is 7", and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a NT (still under consideration actually, if I can find a 1st gen. NT for sale new).

BTW, I noticed yesterday a 1st generation NT in the FS forum. Looked like a pretty good deal, if you don't mind not having a warranty. I haven't looked at that forum yet today though - it might be gone.

Regards,
    -Jeff
    Trivia question of the month:
    The history of the Baselworld Watch and Jewellery Show dates back to what year, when there was established the first Schweizer Mustermesse Basel (MUBA) with a special section devoted to watches and jewellery?
    ~Click on my profile and look under my biography for the answer.
    Quote of the month:
    "Give me the perfect oil and I'll make the perfect watch."
    ~ Abraham-Louis Breguet

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

If it helps, I had the same problem deciding whether to go for the Aviator(46mm) on 7.5" wrist. After looking on forums etc I could still not make my mind up ..... so I decided to print out a glossy photo to exact scale, cut it out and stick onto an old watch with Blu-Tack. It is a bit embarrasing but quite effective, you can get a pretty good impression if you leave it on for a few hours and try to imagine it is real.

It worked for me and no regrets - took the plunge two weeks ago (The real thing is much better than the photo!)

Cheers

I have a 7" wrist and regularly wear 46mm watches with no problem.
    Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

ok.. here is the stumper... I have a only a 6 3/4" wrist (I know how wimpy!) and wear quite often a 44mm Anonimo cronoscopio Mark II True Blue. No issues... and I get lots of compliments. I think the Ball watch (a fantastic quality timepeice) will look fine on your wrist.

Let me know if I can help you with your purchase

Thread Information