Photos of my new BALL Fireman Ionosphere

Thread: Photos of my new BALL Fireman Ionosphere

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picture Photos of my new BALL Fireman Ionosphere

Folks, here're some pics of my new BALL Fireman Ionosphere as promised. Apologies about the poor quality pics - didn't have much time to set up the tripod etc. Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Photos of my new BALL Fireman Ionosphere

Congrats! That is a nice watch! and also a nice swiss knife! Did you get that knife as extra?

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulOfTheEast View Post
    Folks, here're some pics of my new BALL Fireman Ionosphere as promised. Apologies about the poor quality pics - didn't have much time to set up the tripod etc. Cheers!
    I see why you went for this. One of the most handsome chronographs I've seen.

Sean

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    Congrats! That is a nice watch! and also a nice swiss knife! Did you get that knife as extra?
    Thanks doc!. The knife was part of a promo - you get the knife if you pay using a CityBank CC...and I did. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Sean779 View Post
    I see why you went for this. One of the most handsome chronographs I've seen.

Sean
    Sean, you just made my day. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulOfTheEast View Post
    Thanks doc!. The knife was part of a promo - you get the knife if you pay using a CityBank CC...and I did. :-D

Sean, you just made my day. Thanks!
    and that's before I considered the tritium lume. I love how the 5 minute blue accented indices have enough visual weight to balance out the chrono dials. Perfectly balanced dial. I can't imagine another watch getting wrist time away from this one. Good for you!

Sean

Nice Watch and nice knife too! Great promo. Did you buy that in Singapore? May I ask what stores carry the ball watches there?

Quote Originally Posted by chong View Post
    Nice Watch and nice knife too! Great promo. Did you buy that in Singapore? May I ask what stores carry the ball watches there?
    Thanks Chong. Yeah, I bought it at the Ball Watch expo at VivoCity...its on till tomorrow, in case you want to check it out.

AFAIK, you can find BALL watches at Watches of Switzerland (they are the ones who co-organized the expo in VivoCity...I have bought from them twice, once from their outlet in Paragon and now the Ball from VivoCity/Expo), and Cortina watch (they have an very nice outlet in Paragon, and more around...check online for store locations). I dont think The Hour Glass or Sincere carriy Ball watches...to the best of my knowlege.

BTW, these retailers have online presence, so google them for store locations.

Hope this helps.

Hey Ghoul, congrats on the new watch and thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.

Regarding availablility, I would be surprise if The Hour Glass dont carry them because I bought mine at The Hour Glass KLCC branch in Malaysia. You can confirm this easily anyway.

Enjoy your new watch in good health!

Yup love that chrono!! Nice strap too, haven't seen too many pics of the ionosphere on a strap.
    Regards,
    - TY -

Quote Originally Posted by bullosa View Post
    Hey Ghoul, congrats on the new watch and thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.

Regarding availablility, I would be surprise if The Hour Glass dont carry them because I bought mine at The Hour Glass KLCC branch in Malaysia. You can confirm this easily anyway.

Enjoy your new watch in good health!
    Thanks Bullosa.

I could be wrong about availability...my comment was based on an Hour Glass sales rep's statement, when I called about a week ago to enquire whether they carried Ball (was keen on finding out if any stores had the Nightrain!). Also, don't recall seeing a Ball stall (haha) at Tempus, the grand horology convention organised by The Hour Glass earlier this month.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information