Swiss Watch Price Increases

Thread: Swiss Watch Price Increases

Swiss Watch Price Increases

As anyone looking at money exchanges and seeing the US Dollar fall against the Euro, I seriously spoke to my AD about when to expect a price correction not only on Ball Watch, but any Swiss watch.

He did not smile one bit and said "Any day, expect 10 to 15% across the board".

I am reserving two more models of Ball Watch and looking for and IWC Porteguese in S/S.

While there, the gentleman that gave suggestions for the single button Pulsemeter walked in and Mr. Box introduced me to Dr. McLane! What a fine man and watch nut!!!

Re: Swiss Watch Price Increases

I would also like to know when Canadian retail prices will reflect the current currency trends. The full U.S. retail price for ANY Swiss watch is better than a 30% discount on Canadian retail!

Something has got to give...

Pardon my rant. It is just so frustrating shopping for luxery goods in Canada...
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

Re: Swiss Watch Price Increases

By the way, Ih eard on the news that if you just crossed the border from Quebec to New York, you can literally save 15,000$ on the exact luxery same luxery car! Isn't that rediculous?
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

Thread Information