T100 rating not legal in Canada yet?

Thread: T100 rating not legal in Canada yet?

T100 rating not legal in Canada yet?

Has anyone any idea when this restriction will be lifted as it was in the States? This essentially prevents a few of the new Ball watches from being available here in Canada. I for one can't wait so I'll be doing a deal across the 49th Parallel. Funny thing too, since our loonie is at par or even a little higher than the greenback, you should see the line-ups at the boarders. Watch (no pun intended) out you Yanks. We're going to flood your country with our colourful play money.
    Tim

Re: T100 rating not legal in Canada yet?

Quote Originally Posted by groundhog View Post
    Has anyone any idea when this restriction will be lifted as it was in the States? This essentially prevents a few of the new Ball watches from being available here in Canada. I for one can't wait so I'll be doing a deal across the 49th Parallel. Funny thing too, since our loonie is at par or even a little higher than the greenback, you should see the line-ups at the boarders. Watch (no pun intended) out you Yanks. We're going to flood your country with our colourful play money.
    Tim
    Thats for sure, I was just quoted $2475cad at a Canadian AD for a watch that had a suggested retail of $1575usd in the US. Where do you think I will buy?

Thread Information