Tight Fit!

Thread: Tight Fit!

Tight Fit!

The good news is that my latest addition arrived yesterday. What a well built watch and the tritium is amazing in real life! The bad news is that even with the additional links, it still doesn't fit my 8.5" wrist.... Google tells me that there are several Ball service centers in the US. Has anyone had experience with any of them? I need to purchase another link and would hate to buy a full strap. I understand some brands will not sell individual links so I wanted to check with the brain trust to check your experience. Thanks all!

Name:  IMG_0208[1].JPG
Views: 23
Size:  1.77 MB

Re: Tight Fit!

I suggest checking with Rob at Topper. They'll get pricing for them from Ball USA, if they're available.

I have a roughly 7.75-8" wrist and the bracelet on my Fireman Enterprise fit just right brand new out of the box.

You could also try to see if anyone that has sized their bracelet down is willing to sell their extra links. I'm pretty sure that the Fireman Victory, Enterprise and Glory share the same bracelet.

lvt

The watch looks good on croc strap too, I mean while waiting for a super-sized bracelet
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

In my experience Ball are very flexible, and service oriented. They sold me a couple dealer watch displays, that no other brand would or could.

I second the suggestion on Rob from Topper.

Whenever I am in the part of the Bay Area, I try to stop in to look at watches. He always has some very nice pieces and know all things Ball.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

That sucks. You can try contacting Rob from Topper or go onto the Wanted to Buy thread and post a picture of your link and ask if anyone has got similar links to sell you as per @PetrosD's suggestion. That may be the quickest (owner has link lying around) and cheapest (because it is sitting around doing nothing) way for you.

Thanks all, I'll follow up on your suggestions......and yes, I'll swap out to a super-sized croc strap in the meantime!

Thread Information