UK retailer?...

Thread: UK retailer?...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UK retailer?...

Hi..

I've recently decided tht I need to get my first real watch.... and I am now between either a ball engineer ii classic or a glycine airman... but I can't seem to find a ball retailer in the UK... does anyone know who sells ball watches in the UK?

thanks

Re: UK retailer?...

Quote Originally Posted by ballwatch View Post

Selfridges in London and Manchester. John Dyson & Sons in Leeds. Not sure if I'm allowed to post full retailer details on the forum...

ah... ok... thanks...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

welcome sir. Just browse through the ball forum to find out more about ball watches.

yep.. will do... but I think I just found a nicely priced glycine in the sales page... so might be dropping the ball after all...

Be carerful. Once you step into the world of fine timepieces, there is no going back. Also, the Glycine may be your first, but it will not be your last. A Ball just may be in your future afterall...

At any rate, you are welcome hang around and make yourself at home. You do not have to own a Ball watch to participate. And when you do get that Glycine, we'd love to see it!

Happy hunting!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

yea... most likely... sigh... it's like when i first got into hi-fi.... so much to buy.. so little money....

That's the beauty of these forums. You can buy, enjoy, then sell or trade for whatever you fancy. That's what I do. Like you I was into Audio, as a matter of fact, I used to sell them. Never really had deep pockets, so I used to buy anmd sell mu customers old equipment. That way I kept what I wanted and sold the rest, while never breaking the bank.

That's basically what I do with watches now. I always have 1 or 2 watches in my collection and I will constantly trade them. This way I can always get the "newest" thing and keep the wifely unit happy at home without spending too much money...

Enjoy the ride, it is fun!!!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

I guess tht's the way I would have to got for now as well... althou I've been wondering... does all those tritium tubes really have no health hazards?... I've heard that some tritium watches are not allowed to enter Japan but I am not sure if it's about health or radio-active material regulations...

Based on what ive read none whatsoever. The radiation cannot penetrate the glass casing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information