upcoming models...

Thread: upcoming models...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

upcoming models...

So we know about the night train, and have seen pics. I saw some models in the "prou" thread that must be new as well.

Any info? Any more pics?

Re: upcoming models...

Check out this:

http://topperjewelers.com/l/brands/ball/basel07

Also check out www.ballwatchusa.com as they have new models and links to them..

Wink Re: upcoming models...

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more about the Trainmaster Cannonball Chronograph...what a beautiful and interesting piece! I'm especially digging the white dial version, which is unusual for me, as I'm more of a black dial guy.

Now if I could just find a big ol' sack of cash lyin' around, I could buy a few of these exciting upcoming Balls(hey, a guy can dream, can't he? )....

Take care,
    Geoff

Damasko DA36 Black
    Seiko Blue "Sumo" SBDC003
    Enzo Mechana Sub Hatch
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1
    Casio G-Shock GW-2500B-1A G-Aviator
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m LE "America's Cup"
    Seiko Black Monster w/Yobokies Anvil bracelet
    Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual SS(wedding gift)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm still curious as to why they didn't coat the crown on the Night Train? Other than that it's a very attractive watch.
    Vintage:
    Omega Seamaster cal.1022
    Bulova Accutron cal.218
    Citizen Auto Chrono 67-9119
    Seiko Bell-Matic 4006-6060
    Helbros Invincible Manual
    Rado Voyager Auto
    Titoni Space Star Rotomatic
    Enicar Auto (2)
    Breitling "Slider" Manual Timer

Modern:
    Ball Engineer II Roman Auto
    Bulova Accutron Eagle Pilot 26B63
    Hamilton Khaki Action Chronograph 6313
    Seiko Arctura Kinetic SNL001
    Seiko 5 Superior SNZC35J
    G-Shock G-100
    G-Shock MTG-900

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Same for me?? I love the look of the watch, but the crown hangs out in the breeze not being coated.. It is still a bad to the bone looking watch though!
    I have a suspicion it might be exaggerated by the photographs. I have a Breitling Aerospace (used to have the word 'Avantage' appended to the name too) which is brushed titanium with a SS crown. The different crown looks crap in reasonably close up photographs but on the wrist you'd actually have to be looking for it to pick it.

I'd like to see a Night Train in the flesh (or on my flesh, better still!) before deciding one way or the other.
    Steve

Okay, I found my info on the 2007 model releases. Here they go...

1. Engineer Hydrocarbon Midsize "The Mid-Cow". SS with a 34mm case.
    2. Fireman Night Train. SS with DLC with a 43mm case. (High millicuri model)
    3. Engineer Master II Diver Chronograph. SS with a 44mm case with single button chronograph function (accumulated time to 12 hours).
    4. Engineer Hydrocarbon TMT Titanium. Ti with a 42mm case. Temp in C.
    5. Engineer Master II Diver TMT. SS with DLC and 42mm case. Temp in C.
    6. Trainmaster Doctor's Chronograph. Rose Gold or Platinum case. 43mm, pulsemeter graduated for 15 pulsations, white enamel dial, Limited edition.
    7. Trainmaster Cannonball. SS with exibition back and 43mm case. accumulated measurement to 45 minutes. black or white enamel dial. Strap or bracelet option.
    8. Trainmaster Cleveland Express. SS with 41mm case. COSC certified movement. Silver or blue face.
    9. Engineer Master II Diver Chronometer. COSC Certified in Titanium with 44mm case. Dial in black or blue with silver or orange accents. Rubber or bracelet.

Let me try and find pictures on the web to go along with the descriptions above..
    Last edited by obie; August 14th, 2007 at 15:19.

This might be a stupid question, but are the hour indices lumed or are there tubes on them?(fireman night train)

I figured, but for some reason I couldnt distinguish the actual tubes in the picture.

Moderator Emeritus

I must admit I am seriously looking at the Ball Engineer Master II Diver TMT. This would be the perfect watch for snowmobiling as it has the hydrocarbon oils like the Sinns do and a nice thermometer on the dial. The tritium tubes seal the deal. Wearing this on my snowmobile glove day and night would be the cat's, you know what.

I have a question though, does anyone know if this model too has the T100 tritium tubes?

Thanks in advance.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Patrick View Post
    I must admit I am seriously looking at the Ball Engineer Master II Diver TMT. This would be the perfect watch for snowmobiling as it has the hydrocarbon oils like the Sinns do and a nice thermometer on the dial. The tritium tubes seal the deal. Wearing this on my snowmobile glove day and night would be the cat's, you know what.

I have a question though, does anyone know if this model too has the T100 tritium tubes?

Thanks in advance.
    Tim
    If the watch in the picture posted above is any indicator, it will not have T100 tubes. It reads "T25" on the dial, rather than a simple "T."

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information