White Face Fireman?

Thread: White Face Fireman?

White Face Fireman?

I am looking to purchase my first Ball, based on seeing one of my work associate's Fireman.

I was in HK last week and quickly checked a couple of shops on Nathan Road. Saw a NM1090C-SJ- WHOR listed for HKD 5980.

I really think I want a white face watch with a simple look - no chrono dials, etc. as I already have a black face Breitling chrono.

Is this model number correct? A white face fireman?

Are there any other white face Ball watches except the Ohio? Does the Classic come in White?

I live near Phila Pa - any recommended dealers nearby? I would like to see the "full line" if possible...

One last question: To reset the hour hand, can I do this independent of the minute hand like on my Breitling? I travel a bit and don't want to loose the correct minute setting every time I have to adjust the time zone (hour hand).

Thanks!

Re: White Face Fireman?

The Moonglow has a white face and the Trainmaster 60 Seconds has a silvery white face:

Moonglow:

60 Seconds:

Rob

Do any of the Ball movements allow for hour hands to be set independent of the minute hands?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dah19317 View Post
    I am looking to purchase my first Ball, based on seeing one of my work associate's Fireman.

I was in HK last week and quickly checked a couple of shops on Nathan Road. Saw a NM1090C-SJ- WHOR listed for HKD 5980.

I really think I want a white face watch with a simple look - no chrono dials, etc. as I already have a black face Breitling chrono.

Is this model number correct? A white face fireman?

Are there any other white face Ball watches except the Ohio? Does the Classic come in White?

I live near Phila Pa - any recommended dealers nearby? I would like to see the "full line" if possible...

One last question: To reset the hour hand, can I do this independent of the minute hand like on my Breitling? I travel a bit and don't want to loose the correct minute setting every time I have to adjust the time zone (hour hand).

Thanks!
    I actually thought that the White Dial with Orange Markers on the Fireman looks stunning. Much more then the White with Blue. It must be viewed to be appreciated, the pictures dont do justice.
    Last edited by bullosa; September 20th, 2007 at 04:08.

There are currently two Ball Watch AD's in Philly, TNS Diamonds on Jewelers Row and Marvin & Scott Jewelers north of the city in Yardley PA.

Quote Originally Posted by dah19317 View Post
    Do any of the Ball movements allow for hour hands to be set independent of the minute hands?
    There are GMT watches, where the GMT hand is set independent of the main hour hand. Also the dual time may fit what you are looking for, as the 2nd timezone hand the hour can be set without the minute hand moving.

Welcome to the Official Ball Forum!

I will throw another one at you. How about the white fial Magnate?

There is also the Trainmaster:

Love that bracelet!

Or there is also the Master II Moonphase, a simple, yet ellegant complication:

Or like another member pointed out, the Master II Moonglow:

Of course there is this one, the Conductor Limited Edition, but it is more cream than white:

I didn't post the backs of the others, but this one is extra special, so here goes:

Then of course, there is your original choice. A fine watch indeed!

Either way you slice it, a Ball watch is a fine choice indeed.

My recommendation is to visit your local Authorized dealer, as these watches MUST be seen in person to fully appreciate. As much as these pictures are impressive, they are that much more so in person.

Happy hunting and please let us know what you choose!

We look forward to sharing your Ball experience,
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

Oh man that white Magnate is gorgeous!!

Arrggghh!! Too many.... too many!!!!!!
    Regards,
    - TY -

Those pics of the white magnate are handsome. Yep. Ive decided to get another magnate.

Thread Information