WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

World time chrono back to ball sc

5K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  clarken 
#1 ·
World time chrono going back for warranty repair the hand on the minute accumulator not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
That's pretty quick turn around. Hopefully it will keep going trouble free for years.
Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

#11 ·
That is unbelievable! Doesn't say much about their quality control. How does something like that slip by their repair techs? It should be a standard practice to check every single detail of a watch when it comes in for repair regardless of what the original issue is.

I would be extremely pissed off if this happened to me.

#26 ·
Doesn't say much for your AD. Have you initiated a conversation directly with Ball USA? It's their warranty (isn't it?), and that might get things moving. I would at minimum insist that the AD mail the watch to the Ball service center so *they* can make the necessary repairs to bring your watch to as new condition. This is what Omega does if you bring a warranty claim into one of their stores...

#34 ·
I had the world time chrono it had multiple problems but the guy who works at the jewelers who handles watch repairs stated that Ball was having to replace the modules in the world timers. I sure hope you don't have those problems as for the Nedu a thick watch at 17mm but due to its titanium case it is not heavy but it is a bit chunky as it were. The lume is fantastic and the dial and case finish is superb. I have only had it for a day but I personally think it is a very sturdy and well built watch. The bracelet is titanium and stainless also die to the deployment type clasp you will need to have the bracelet sized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#40 ·
I got my watch back. Everything seems to be working fine. Turnaround time wasn't too bad considering it had to go to Switzerland ~40 days with all shipping/handling to and from. The notes stated they did the following: Adjusted height on the chronorunner; adjusted paw finger on the chronograph wheel; adjusted tension on the minute counter jumper; pressure tested; tested.

Not sure how big a deal these items are. I am hoping I see no other issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.