World Timer Bracelet Adjustment

Thread: World Timer Bracelet Adjustment

World Timer Bracelet Adjustment

Hello all, I have a World Timer with the bracelet and it keeps popping open. It fits fine but it is always popping open. My question is has this happened to anyone else and do you think a jeweler can fix it or should I send it back to Ball, I just dont know how much they would charge me.

Anthony

Banned

Re: World Timer Bracelet Adjustment

Several different deployant clasp have this problem, not just Ball Watch. A competent Watch Repair man can fix you up in a short time.

Glad you got some Balls.

Re: World Timer Bracelet Adjustment

Despite HoustonBallDealer's comments (am pretty surprised by the post) take it to a Ball service center--you probably still have it under warranty, and they will either fix it or replace it for free, as the case necessitates. Usually the clasp would be replaced, as "repairing" it would require bending it back into compliance, never a real good long term solution. Might take a week or two to get the clasp. Off warranty, I would still go to them--most of the Ball clasps are rather unique, and likely an average repairman could do as much damage as good. Why risk it?

Thread Information