worldlux.com

Thread: worldlux.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

worldlux.com

I noticed that worldlux.com says they are an official Ball retailer. I'd like to know if any of you have done business with them before and could shed some light one them. The reasons i ask is that my nearest Ball AD is over 100 miles from where i am.

Re: worldlux.com

I bought a watch from worldlux a few months ago. They were friendly and professional and offered me a fair and reasonabale price. Free 2 day shipping too. .
    I have no connection with worldlux other than being a very satisfied customer.
    Last edited by jhess; November 14th, 2009 at 14:12.
    Chris

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." -Oscar Wilde
    ==========================
    Collector of Ball, Stowa and Glycine timepieces

Thumbs Up Re: worldlux.com

I just purchased a rubber strap for my Hydrocarbon from them. It was not cheap but shipping was reasonable and it did not take much time for them even with it not being a stock item. I would recommend them as an option.
    Chris
    Current Collection
    IWC 3227-02
    Armida A5
    Vintage Zodiac Olympos SST
    Casio MD 703
    Ball Night Train
    Ollech & Wajs Mirage III

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I Bought An Alpina From Them And They Were Easy To Work With And The Customer Service Was Excellent. Good Experience.
    2DARK Hardwood Watch Boxes are the real deal

Thumbs Up Re: worldlux.com

I just bought a fortis 24Hr PVD Le from worldlux and everything went with out a hitch they treated me very well and (Marsha ) C.R. Rep was very knowledgeable about the watch I was buying.Specks that aren't even in there site.Just waiting for my watch to arriive. So I would highly recommend them and I would definatelty buy from them again.Hope this helps some of you guys.Happy buying,Ram....
    Last edited by jhess; November 14th, 2009 at 14:14.

I bought a Fortis watch from them earlier this year. They had free shipping. I would definitely buy from them again.
    Last edited by jhess; November 14th, 2009 at 14:14.

I am curious about this thread and purchasing Ball Watches online. At one point in time, Ball Watch specifically stated that they do not sell their watches online, and one must go to and AD for purchase. Has this changed? And does Ball now allow ADs to sell them online, or is this vendor a grey dealer? If grey, does that violate any agreement with the NRC due to the tubes? Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by timefinder View Post
    I am curious about this thread and purchasing Ball Watches online. At one point in time, Ball Watch specifically stated that they do not sell their watches online, and one must go to and AD for purchase. Has this changed? And does Ball now allow ADs to sell them online, or is this vendor a grey dealer? If grey, does that violate any agreement with the NRC due to the tubes? Just wondering...
    I believe that you cannot purchase them online. You have to call or contact via email in order to get a price quote and purchase. You cannot order via an online shopping cart. That is what is against Balls policy IIRC
    In the Box:

Vintage Patek Phillippe Vintage Concord Vintage Omega Vintage Movado Sub-Sea Kingmatic
    Rolex SS Submariner Date Omega SMP Bond Black Tag Heuer 2000 Series CE1120
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic BE Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Titanium "Mad Cow"
    Ball Fireman Storm Chaser Pro Ball BMW Classic BK Ball Engineer III Legend
    Rado Ceramica Multifunction Rado Sintra Jubile' Movado Eliro Accutron VX200
    Bathys 100 Fathoms Oceanus 5 Motor OCW-600 Citizen Skyhawk Titanuim
    Dievas Divergraph Pro Blue Seiko Orange,Black"Monster" Purple "Night Monster"
    Orient Orange,Yellow,Blue,Black"Mako" Orient Power Reserve CEX0R001W
    Swiss Legend Atlantis 1000m Sector 200 Pulsar PF3 Series Chrono Fossil Chrono CH-2464
    Theorema "Monte Carlo" Skeleton Alpha Omega "Bond" Homage
    Casio G-Shock DW5600C Rare Japan V case back

....and still growing with a lot of Ball's

Quote Originally Posted by timefinder View Post
    In addition to thier web business Worldlux is also a Brick and Mortar store inside the Fairmont Olympic hotel in Seattle. I was able to pop in a couple of years ago on a business trip and I can tell you they are a legit Ball AD.

Ball allows dealer to advertise and display their watches on AD's websites, however there are no online shopping carts or anyway to purchase a watch without visiting or calling a dealer.

In regards to checking to see if a store is a dealer is to put their location onto the Ball watch dealer locator at ballwatchusa.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information