Wow a Ball Forum

Thread: Wow a Ball Forum

Wow a Ball Forum

Guys... I have some great watches that I absolutely love.. panerai luminor mariana, Rolex Sub and a two tone Oyster, A couple of Ulysse Nardin classics and a few Breitlings, including a very Rare Breitling GMT but I am constantly amazed by my Ball watches. (Mad Cow HC black dial, HC engineer white dial and a brand new Pulsemeter Pro, and oH yeah even picked up a gorgeous old turn of the century RR pocket watch that loses only about 3 seconds a day). Ball is the most underrated watch out there. Fit and finish is superb, Bracelet comfortable if a little chunky in the clasp on the HC's, substantial on the wrist and my GF says that she thinks the white engineer is the best looking watch I have and that she has seen on any guys wrist. Best of all I can see it across the room in the dark and I can actually read the time. (Fess up! How many times have you shut of the bathroom light just to see your Ball shine).
    Yep, I love my Balls and I love to check them out in a dark bathrom ... hmm ok perhaps that should be rephrased... and I can own 3 of them for the price of a new Roly. Hell 4 or 5 if it is a Daytona. To me Ball merely exposes just how much one can overpay for the prestige and curb appeal of any other name brand watch. I sure hope they do not raise the prices too high before I have my Trainsmaster TMT.

Loving that there is a ball forum out here... .

Fred

Re: Wow a Ball Forum

Some wrist shots pls!

P.S. I will post some wrist shots of my new Pulsemeter Pro tonight when I get home. You made a comment that I thought I should address. My hydrocarbons, both of which I love, catch signficantly on my latex gloves primarily becaue of the unique crown guard but also because of the dive ring and the general height of the watch. I have found that the pulsemeter pro, due to its smooth surfaces and more conventional crown and pusher design and dimensions, tend to be more compatible with wearing gloves. The glove edge can fit over the watch without tearing as happens with HC everytime. You should be able to pruchase a pulsemeter pro through TNS Diamonds however I can not tell you where you might find one to try on. If you use TNS Diamonds tell them I sent you. LOL.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Another well-to-do WIS discovers his Balls.

(just kidding Fred - welcome to the Ball Forum!!! I think your comments are spot-on and I love my GMT version as much if not more than any watch in my checkered past! )
    Cheers,
    Gerry

Ball Hydrocarbon GMT I, Baume & Mercier Worldtimer, Blancpain Fifty Fathoms, IWC Aquatimer Chrono Blue & Orange,Omega SMP, Rolex Gmt-Master II BNLR, Tag Heuer Monaco Gulf Special, Zenith El Primero Stratos Flyback Striking 10th

Thanks to everyone for the warm reception!!!! You gotta like them guys who have Balls.

Thread Information