WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WOW new watch on BALL web site... The Storm Chaser!

12K views 49 replies 29 participants last post by  Mike69 
#1 ·
#5 ·
this is just a preview of course. I recently was able to talk Dr. Josh Wurman, the Storm Chaser from the Discovery Channel into doing a partnershp with us. We will sponsor some his most favorit charities and such and he has agreed to sign on with us as a spokesman.

He is a terrific guy.

When everyone is running from tornado's and hurricanes, he flies INTO them.

Awesome guy.

More later.
Jeff
And this watch is ANYTHING BUT a Citizen...........

#7 ·
I see it is marked "TSwiss". Does that mean it has greater than T25 mCi tubes?

Regards,
-Jeff

#8 ·
What the hell is everyone talking about here? The link takes me to the main collections page, and there ain't no Storm Chaser there... :-s

Regards,
Adam

#17 ·
These storm chasers are really on bunch of "crazy" but noble people. Seem their documentary on DC a few times. They go around in their armour vechicles chasing storm/hurricane in US east coast. Good thing that Mr BALL USA highlighted the background theme fro this watch. I was think why they call it storm chaser. This watch deifintely do not look like a jap design watch, in-fact i though the watch was a race car watch as it looks a race car watch just like Tag carrera or Chopard Grand prix de monaco chronograph. But storm chaser definitely matches BALL motto: Accuracy under adverse condition.

#20 · (Edited)
Saw the storm chaser in Lee-gapore AD today. It a nice watch on the whole. The black and red button crown looks perfectly match. The caseback is a shape of "cyclone" and it in-script Center for Severve weather research or something like that around the watch case. It uses the square BALL Tango pin bucket(the one found in skylab lather strap). The retail price is $3600 in Lee-gapore.

#28 ·
Has anybody else seen one of these in the wild yet? For such a looker I'm surprised there is not more buzz yet. So, I hereby volunteer to become a spokesperson.

Let me know where to send my address!
:thanks

#30 ·
I have not heard the MSRP yet, though I am told it is due to be released within the next two weeks in the United States.

#32 ·
That should be approximately $2,400 USD. All things considered, that's a pretty good price, IMHO!

Regards,
-Jeff

#33 ·
Storm Chaser!

We have the Storm Chaser! AWSOME!

Ball Firemen Storm Chaser Watch
Model #cm2092c-l1j-bk

Automatic movement , Valjox 7750 movement. Chronograph functions, Tachymeter. 18 micro gas tubes. 43mm. black dial. anti-relective sapphire cystal. leather strap.

Retail $2699

:-!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.