WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

103 bracelet on ezm1?

8K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  David Woo 
#1 ·
Hi guys-

Can anyone confirm that the 103/203 ti bracelet will work properly on an ezm1? It is my understanding that the 103ti uses the same case as the ezm1, so I would think it would be a perfect match.

Thanks in advance.

-Ben

#10 · (Edited)
The SELs are more solid and don't rattle the way the hollow versions do. My Watchmaker did a pretty good job of adjusting the endlink so it would fit snugger, but that's hit and miss. Here's the links to compare:

And a shot looking at the end link and springbar from a between the lugs perspective:

A closeup of the lugs and SEL on Massiv bracelet:

And a shot of the caseback to show how well it fits between the lugs:

The reset on most 5100 watches are stiff and at times require two squeezes on the pusher to get a good reset. That's pretty normal and nothing to be concerned about.

Number 61 says Cheers!

#13 ·
Being happy owner of a EZM1 for past months, all I can say this watch really deserves all the hype there is about it. I like this watch alot. I could go on and on about all the pros about the watch, but I try to keep this short..

The thing what I do not like about, is the bracelet. It rattles like cheap $10 wristwatch braceet youve just bought from local gas station. Really looking forward to find an alternative for the original bracelet. I do have few nato straps and one black velcro strap (which really compliments perfectly EZM1), but I would like to have Sinn's original bracelet on the watch, I like the way "It was built for" at Sinn

I guess 103 massiv bracelet is the only way to go? Do you guys know where to get one in EU ?

#21 ·
Don't know when this thread is from but maybe you can help. I had an old model 103 bracelet with hollow end links and sold it in favor of a new (from a 103 owner who didn't use the bracelet) bracelet with solid end links. It fits right into the lugs but I can't get the springbars in. A jeweler said the spring bars were a full sprint bar width away from the holes. It's definitely a 103 bracelet and the end links say 103 on them. Am I using the wrong spring bars? Does it use curved bars? Is it possible one 104 bracelet wouldn't fit on a different 103? I have th 103 a sa. Possible this would only for a 103 st a for example?

Any help thanks!!

#22 ·
I modded some 403 SEL myself and got them to work ok

Reactions: Obi-wan-mtb
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.