103 Ti Ar - Edition DIE ZEIT
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CMSgt Bo

Thread: 103 Ti Ar - Edition DIE ZEIT

103 Ti Ar - Edition DIE ZEIT

After owning a Rolex GMT Master II for 15 years that was gifted to me for my 18th (Definitely didn't appreciate it nearly enough until a few years ago), I finally bought my first "expensive" watch - the Sinn 103 TI Zeit Edition. Should arrive later this week. Purchased the Sinn Titanium strap as well. The Zeit Edition comes with two black leather straps only, found that strange.

Any Sinn Titanium owners out here? What are they like to own? Anyone own the "Zeit Edition"? It's got the German day names (MON, DIE, MIT, etc...). l personally love that as I do also speak German, but might that make it harder to resell later on? Not sure I will ever want to sell it, but just wondering.

Re: 103 Ti Ar - Edition DIE ZEIT

I've had a half dozen Titanium EZM1's (very similar case to the 103) and love love love how they disappear on the wrist. I think you're going to be very happy with your choice.
    simonp67 likes this.

Sinn 103 ti diapal. The lightness and angled lugs makes it feel less thick than it really is. It wears great and can't see getting rid of it. I also just ordered a ti strap for the 103 and hope to have it tomorrow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

mcdawisel - post some pics once received? I am considering this for sure, and it would have to be German day/date wheel!
    I was wondering how thick it might wear (17mm thick) but I imagine the Ti would compensate?

It doesn't wear as thick as it lists. I weighed the bracelet and watch at 119 grams. My 42 Ti planet Ocean is 131 grams and Pelagos is 144 grams. Sinn 240 and 857 are 176 and 180 grams all with their respective bracelets. Worn on a hirsch Performance it's even lighter. The 103 is one of my go to watches. If you are one that needs a little heft to your watch this one would not fit the bill.

Congrats!!!

Sinn does Ti very well. Assuming it’s Grade 5 Ti, it should hold up very good. My three Ti Sinn’s still look brand new ;)

Cheers
    Shannon
    My Seiko's: SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI,

Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

My Sinn’s: EZM9, EZM14–T1, EZM14-T1B, U1 Professional, 836

Want

Sinn: U1 S Blue, U2C, UX S, 857 S, 900 S

Seiko: SNR031J1, SNR035J1

Quote Originally Posted by mcdawisel View Post
    After owning a Rolex GMT Master II for 15 years that was gifted to me for my 18th (Definitely didn't appreciate it nearly enough until a few years ago), I finally bought my first "expensive" watch - the Sinn 103 TI Zeit Edition. Should arrive later this week. Purchased the Sinn Titanium strap as well. The Zeit Edition comes with two black leather straps only, found that strange.

Any Sinn Titanium owners out here? What are they like to own? Anyone own the "Zeit Edition"? It's got the German day names (MON, DIE, MIT, etc...). l personally love that as I do also speak German, but might that make it harder to resell later on? Not sure I will ever want to sell it, but just wondering.
    i loved the weigh, and how easy to maintain them...

I've a 103 Ti IFR, and I'm really pleased how it wears ... light as a feather!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tried on the 103 Ti (on bracelet) and the 103 St Sa (on leather strap) back-2-back @ the OC Watchbuys event this past week. It was like two different watches...the Ti seemed smaller and to say it was light is an understatement. The Ti strap is so light it feels like its made of lightweight ceramic or something...really crazy...Liked it so much, I bought a used 103 Ti and now just waiting for that to show up and see how I like it in the wild...