103 titanium bracelet worth it?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bighank

Thread: 103 titanium bracelet worth it?

103 titanium bracelet worth it?

Recently picked up a 103 SA on leather but have grown to like how it looks on a bracelet.
    Unfortunately they are rare on the second hand market I have not seen a single one for sale in the last few months.
    Was wondering if anyone has bought the bracelet from watchbuys and if they like it.
    The steel one is currently running $320 and the titanium is $440.
    I believe the titanium has hex screws and solid end links but I'm not sure if the steel has both of those.
    Is the titanium worth the premium or is the steel a better value?

Re: 103 titanium bracelet worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by cle_steve View Post
    Recently picked up a 103 SA on leather but have grown to like how it looks on a bracelet.
    Unfortunately they are rare on the second hand market I have not seen a single one for sale in the last few months.
    Was wondering if anyone has bought the bracelet from watchbuys and if they like it.
    The steel one is currently running $320 and the titanium is $440.
    I believe the titanium has hex screws and solid end links but I'm not sure if the steel has both of those.
    Is the titanium worth the premium or is the steel a better value?
    In my opinion, not only is the steel the better value, but the steel will look appropriate with your 103 SA head. There is a pretty drastic difference in color/finish between titanium and stainless. Also, the stainless bracelet will have solid end links and hex screws unless you buy an older, used version.

I just bought a 103Ti on a bracelet and love it. Very light and strong. It has SEL and the hex screws.
    That being said, I would suggest going stainless on yours as the titanium is much darker (almost gray).
    I think the stainless may also be easier to maintain in the long run if it is satin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

gaopa likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

103SA will look best with the steel bracelet. I've both Sinn Ti and SS bracelets for different Sinns, the color difference of the two material is very noticeable.
    Follow me on Instagram: ten13th
    My watch collection: A mixture of metal, plastic, leather, glass, a few drops of lubricant and a few batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by freeman4ever View Post
    In my opinion, not only is the steel the better value, but the steel will look appropriate with your 103 SA head. There is a pretty drastic difference in color/finish between titanium and stainless. Also, the stainless bracelet will have solid end links and hex screws unless you buy an older, used version.
    Thanks for clarifying... the watch buys site doesn't specify whether the end links are solid
    Sinn Bracelet - 103, 203, 303 Steel

I actually have the A SA reverse panda 103 but it has the same steel case as the other SA models so it makes sense what everyone is saying about the stainless steel bracelet matching correctly.
    I'm thinking of getting the 103 ST at some point also and think steel would match that as well.
    This bracelet looks like the 556 bracelet which is satinized I believe, does the clasp scratch easily and need to be buffed frequently for those that have it?

Thread Information