256 v 356

Thread: 256 v 356

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    101

    256 v 356

    Does anyone have any experience of the Sinn 256 versus the regular 356?

    Both smallish, both quite tall, both 7750, both acrylic.

    Does the bracelet on these watches have solid end links?

    Anyone have any high res photos of a 256?

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Member pugridiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    867

    Re: 256 v 356

    Quote Originally Posted by cornflakes
    Does anyone have any experience of the Sinn 256 versus the regular 356?

    Both smallish, both quite tall, both 7750, both acrylic.

    Does the bracelet on these watches have solid end links?

    Anyone have any high res photos of a 256?

    thanks in advance
    I have owned both in the past year.
    • The 256/356 bracelet has solid end links.
    • The 356 has a larger face for the same 38.5 mm case.
    • The 256 rotating bezel makes the face smaller.
    • Both watches 14mm tall, but about 3mm is because of the domed crystal.
    Here is a pic of my 256 Ta (divers style) with uni-directional rotating bezel and the saphire crystal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    101

    Re: 256 v 356

    Quote Originally Posted by pugridiron
    I have owned both in the past year.
    • The 256/356 bracelet has solid end links.
    • The 356 has a larger face for the same 38.5 mm case.
    • The 256 rotating bezel makes the face smaller.
    • Both watches 14mm tall, but about 3mm is because of the domed crystal.
    Here is a pic of my 256 Ta (divers style) with uni-directional rotating bezel and the saphire crystal.
    Cool - thanks - that's a nice diver!

    Does anyone have any good pics of the regular 256 with the elapsed time bezel?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member pugridiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    867

    Re: 256 v 356

    Quote Originally Posted by cornflakes
    Does anyone have any good pics of the regular 256 with the elapsed time bezel?
    Here are some photos of my latest acquisition, a new 256 on a NATO strap.
    Attached Images Attached Images





    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    182

    Re: 256 v 356

    I love the Sinn 256. Well contructed and the domed xtal is sweet. I especially like the red chrono hands.




  7. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    101

    Re: 256 v 356

    Quote Originally Posted by jtcastillo
    I love the Sinn 256. Well contructed and the domed xtal is sweet. I especially like the red chrono hands.


    Thanks for all the pics - it's a nice piece!

  8. #7
    Member pugridiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    867

    Re: 256 v 356

    Quote Originally Posted by jtcastillo
    I love the Sinn 256. Well contructed and the domed xtal is sweet. I especially like the red chrono hands.
    John great pics. I like the 256 look on the bracelet. Very good contrast with the black dial and bezel. I decide to go with the black NATO strap and have a more tactical look. And I agree the red chrono hands are what made this particular Sinn model sweet! I now have a new 256 watch as my weekender.
    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    182

    A few more pictures

    Enjoy.


  10. #9
    Member pugridiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    867

    Re: A few more pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jtcastillo
    Enjoy.
    Jason after seeing your 256 on a bracelet, I had to pick one up for my new 256. It's a great combination for sure!
    Attached Images Attached Images

    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

  11. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    182

    I'm not a fan of bracelets ....

    Quote Originally Posted by pugridiron
    Jason after seeing your 256 on a bracelet, I had to pick one up for my new 256. It's a great combination for sure!
    I'm not a fan of bracelets but I am impressed with this one. I like the beadblasted finish, weight/feel on the wrist and the quality of the construction.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •