556i, Got it today!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CombatMarine

Thread: 556i, Got it today!

Banned

556i, Got it today!

Got it today, I had reservations that the 38.5 case was going to ride a little small on my 8" wrist, and maybe the bracelet wouldn't fit.

Well it doesn't look small, and the bracelet had to be micro-adjusted out as far as it could go, but it fits just fine, not too tight, not too loose. If you have wrist bigger then 8" may I suggest you order an extra link with your order.

The watch definitely looks 100% better in person then it does on the photos, the brushed finish on the case and the bracelet isn't flat looking like you see in the photos, it looks very similar to the brushed finishing I had on my Tag Link Chrono.

The dial and the markers do not look flat and just painted on like the photos suggest, the dial has some kind of lacquering on it and is very expensive looking. The fit and finish is excellent and completely blows away the Seiko Sarb 033 I used to have.

The biggest surprise I had with this watch was the fact that the bracelet has a divers extension on it, never heard that mentioned before.

Here are a couple of preliminary photos I took less then an hour ago, will report back with the accuracy of the first 24 hrs.

Ottovonn and MusicPDX like this.

Re: 556i, Got it today!

Nice Catch !

Congratulations! I completely agree they look so much better in person. Weird but true -- usually it's the other way around!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

LH2

Enjoy. The 556, in either version, is a terrific watch!
    Archimede | Damasko | Defakto | Fortis | Glycine | Hamilton | Junghans | Laco | Limes | Oris | Sinn | Stowa | Tutima

congrats! 556i was great the first time I had one. Hope to have a 556A tomorrow :)
    Current collection: Tudor BB 36 |MKII Hawkinge| Seiko SARB017 | Seiko SARB035 | Seiko SBDC053| Seiko SBDC059|Seiko SBDC061| Stowa Antea KS
    wishlist Tudor BB 58| Omega PO | GS Quartz GMT | Sinn 856 UTC | Sinn EZM3F| Omega AT38

Thread Information