I have a Sinn 857 UTC VFR. For the first 4 weeks, it was running about -0.3 spd, which was pretty satisfying. Then, all the sudden, it's fast about 45 spd. It's possible it could have gotten magnetized. I have an induction cooktop at home, and it's possible I may have gotten it too close when it was on. Rather than sending it back under warranty and risking a long time without it, I'm wondering if I can use one of those inexpensive watch demagnetizers from Amazon. Sinn supposedly builds this watch to withstand 4800 A/m. Would the inexpensive version of the demagnetizer make any difference? Or should I be concerned that something else is causing my watch to run fast? I figure the demagnetizer is an easy first step. I don't want to violate the warranty.