advice on buying Sinn

Thread: advice on buying Sinn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

advice on buying Sinn

Hi, I'm located in the U.S. Are there any other options I have besides buying a new Sinn watch from Watchbuys? To make a long story short, I had a dispute with Watchbuys, they did not want to accept the return of a watch I had purchased from them, and I contested the charge on my credit card. I disputed the charge and my credit card company sided with me. Rightfully so IMO. Ultimately, I was able to return the watch and get my $$ back. I doubt that Watchbuys will want to sell to me again. They have not returned my e-mails.

Can I buy from other authorized dealers located outside of the U.S.? Or is there any way I can order directly from Sinn? At this point, I would prefer buying new.

Thanks
    --AC

Re: advice on buying Sinn

Quote Originally Posted by acdelco View Post
    Hi, I'm located in the U.S. Are there any other options I have besides buying a new Sinn watch from Watchbuys? To make a long story short, I had a dispute with Watchbuys, they did not want to accept the return of a watch I had purchased from them, and I contested the charge on my credit card. I disputed the charge and my credit card company sided with me. Rightfully so IMO. Ultimately, I was able to return the watch and get my $$ back. I doubt that Watchbuys will want to sell to me again. They have not returned my e-mails.

Can I buy from other authorized dealers located outside of the U.S.? Or is there any way I can order directly from Sinn? At this point, I would prefer buying new.

Thanks
    Hello,I spoke to a guy in the Uk at Chronomaster.co.uk his name is Neil, and was very helpful as i was enquiring about the Sinn EZM3, his prices seem quite reasonable too!! hope this helps you. Cheers Ted.

thanks sea dragon...i'll look into it.
    --AC

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

A Canadian Sinn AD in Toronto may be an alternative. Give them a call
    http://www.louis-black.com/

another option is forum sponsor Gnomon.
    kind regards,

scott

vintage and obscure watch lover

I've purchased from Gnomon a few times and would gladly again. I have also done business with Neil at chronomaster.co.uk and would recommend him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by acdelco View Post

Thanks

Strictly speaking; the agreement that Sinn has with authorized dealers precludes dealers selling into some other authorized Sinn dealer's territory.

So much for the theory....

But I think I ought to mention that if you should find a dealer who is prepared to disregard this rule, it might be prudent not to draw too much attention to this fact and be discreet about it.

Agreed?

K.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

Agreed should I go down this route...I do, however, appreciate some of the PMs and messages on this board trying to help out a fellow member.
    --AC

Banned

The only problem you might encounter if you do not buy from your own areas AD is, if you get a problem with the watch and need to have it fixed, you cannot use your "local" AD.
    Is it really worth those few $$$?
    And your AD also need your business!

here in the states, rgm does the warranty work, not watchbuys. watchbuys only sells them. there are no brick and morter stores in the usa. I'll send you pm on who will sell you a sinn and the warranty is good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information