Am I the first??

Thread: Am I the first??

Smile Am I the first??

It's here!!!
    And what a beauty it is. I had a hard time deciding on the gold or blue dial version.
    I'm talking about the 6100 regulateur, and in the end I decided on the blue one.
    I'm no hero with digital equipment so no pictures, but boy what a nice watch.
    Because of the absence of a steel ring it's all glass, and looks huge, bigger than the U1, but wears comfortable.
    I traded in my 756 on tegiment bracelet, and when my local (he's a gem) dealer in The Hague also had a spare U1 (out of the blue) I bought that as well!!
    Now I'm ashamed of myself, I own 5 watches, and since I'm somebody who wants to wear watches and not collect, this is the limit!!
    The movement of the 6100 is keeping time at 2 seconds a day so far (2 days), and that is not on the wrist, I'm testing my U1 first because ít's an automatic.
    At the moment it's still spot on (also 2 days).
    And now I have to go to work, otherwise no job, and no watches.

Cheers,

A happy Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Re: Am I the first??

Congrats on the new purchases! You are lucky to get your hands on these 2 highliy desirable peices.. the U is sold out and regulator is not even released here!

Enjoy your watches - don't drown too many fellas in the process!
    In the company of Sinners -
    103 Hd, 142 Ti , 142 Sch, EZM1 LE/3/4, 356, 900, U1, U1 Black, U2, 6100 Regulateur, Lufft-Mechanica.

Thanks, I think I will enjoy them.
    I don't know what your location is, but from my dealer I heard that Watchbuys bought nearly the entire bunch of gold 6100, and ordered a lot of steel ones.
    So the USA must be next for getting their bunch of 6100.
    Nice collection os Sinn watches yourself!, especially the 142 TI gsg9.

Cheers,

Daddel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Daddel, congrats on your U1 and Sinn Regulator watch.

If it makes you happy, u are probably the first with the Sinn Regulator watch in this community. U lucky fella!

Personally, I own a Chronoswiss regulator and I really like the look of the watch. Just that the Chronoswiss is 38mm watch unlike the Sinn which I believe is 44 mm?

Still, you have 2 great Sinn watches and you should cherish them regardless of how many other watches you may own :-D

Hello Daddel,

Double congrats!

I hope to see a 6100 live at my local Sinn depot when I pick up my 103 back from service.

Kind regards Philipp

stuffler,mike

Congrats Gefeliciteerd

Thanks guys,
    No I'm not interested in being the first, I just wondered.
    I hope that this wonderful watch (my dealer still has the gold dial one, and it is not yet on his internet site) will be at the dealers asap for all the interested watchlovers.
    Ill be posting on the accuracy of the movement after a few weeks, in this 3 days it gained 2 seconds.
    It also is a joy to wind, and the movement is a gem to look at, even if it is just the good old Unitas 6498-1 in an Armani suit.
    To make my last point, I think it is nearly impossible for anyone to make such a high quality beautiful watch for such a (IMHO) low price. 1450,- Euro direct from Sinn.
    So, I'll stop wining now and go and enjoy the watches.
    Oh yeah, the U1 is running nice as well (1 sec in 3 days).

Cheers guys,

Daddel (happy).

Thread Information