Any Sinn owners in Seattle?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kurt Koerfgen

Thread: Any Sinn owners in Seattle?

Any Sinn owners in Seattle?

Hey folks - i'm looking to buy my first pre-owned Sinn in the coming weeks. As you all know, there aren't retailers carrying Sinns, and the Watchbuys roadshow might come to Seattle in 2014, but that's too far away!

Are there any Sinn owners in Seattle that would like a cup of coffee bought for them if they show me their Sinn? I'm looking for a 103, specifically, but any similar chronograph would probably paint a picture.

Send me a PM if you can meet up - thanks!

Austin

ps - if you want to part with your 103, let me know!

Re: Any Sinn owners in Seattle?

Well, not sure whether you got any PMs and how long you can wait, but if nobody else came to the rescue, I'll be in Seattle for two days around 01/26 and if you can wait that long, I could bring my 103 Ti UTC Testaf and 103 Ti UTC along.

I'll stay in the Renaissance, on the corner of 6th and Madison, but please bear with me if I have a tight schedule and lots of jet-lag with the 12 hr time difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

12 hour jet lag between Vancouver and Seattle??? I think I am missing something in between! LOL!!!! :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-L View Post
    12 hour jet lag between Vancouver and Seattle??? I think I am missing something in between! LOL!!!! :)
    Yes, you are indeed....

I better explain myself:
    Vancouver may be home, but I shall be operating a 15 hr flight into Seattle from a place that is 12 time zones away from Seattle.

You see, airline pilots do not always fly straight from their home.
    Sometimes they need to come back from places far, far away (now I am beginning to sound like Shrek, am I not? LOL!!! ).

Or let me put it this way:
    If a San Fran based 747 pilot tells you you could meet in L.A., but he might be tired because of jet lag, it could be because he might be on his way back to San Fran - coming from Singapore, via Tokyo and Honolulu.
    Makes sense now?

(Check also my avatar. This baby has +18 hrs range and flew once from Hong Kong to London - the long way across the Pacific. )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Kurt Koerfgen; January 1st, 2014 at 19:05.
    Hoppyjr likes this.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

Thread Information