Any sources for Sinn 156 bracelet?

Thread: Any sources for Sinn 156 bracelet?

Question Any sources for Sinn 156 bracelet?

Does anyone have any leads on sources for a Sinn 156 bracelet? I have WTB posts and have checked about 6 sources without success. Any ideas would be appreciated Thanks, Dave

Re: Any sources for Sinn 156 bracelet?

Quote Originally Posted by bugs View Post
    Does anyone have any leads on sources for a Sinn 156 bracelet? I have WTB posts and have checked about 6 sources without success. Any ideas would be appreciated Thanks, Dave
    Sorry but I think you're going to have a problem unless you are very lucky! I hope luck is on your side! I had a 156 on a bund strap but I wanted the bracelet. Sinn don't do them anymore (as you probably know) and I tried to source the bracelet as you are doing now. No chance. I had to find a new 156 that was selling with the bracelet, and I sold the old 156. I hope you have an easier time than I did!

I've attached a piccie of mine

Cheers David
    [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/DC/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/022.JPG[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/DC/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/022.JPG[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for your reply. Boy, what a drastic way to acquire a bracelet ! Looks like I won't be wearing my 156 on a bracelet! Thanks, Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

those older Sinn bracelets are tough to find: I'm still looking for one for my old 142. The available bracelets for the new 142 are just 20 mm, too small.
    DW

Quote Originally Posted by David Woo View Post
    those older Sinn bracelets are tough to find: I'm still looking for one for my old 142. The available bracelets for the new 142 are just 20 mm, too small.
    DW
    I've already seen one seller sell the watch and the bracelet separately for the extra cash two sales will bring. David - I bought the first 156 mentioned above from you! Small world! Cheers David

yes, I recall: glad to see you still have the sinn afflication, lol.
    DW

yes, I recall: glad to see you still have the sinn afflication, lol.
    DW
    Yes thanks David. I do still have the Sinn affliction; think they are great looking watches. I'm just finding the ease of servicing difficult. I miss the days of being able to walk into the London Rolex SC and hand my watch in! I find the whole postage insurance thing a hassle...what do you do when you have a watch worth > £1000 and can only insure for £500? I seems like hope for the best is the best policy.

Actually looking for a Rolex 5513 right now and the 156 sale (if I do sell it) will / may go some way towards that. I'll definitely be keeping the EZM 1 though.

Cheers David

Quote Originally Posted by DavidCassell View Post
    Yes thanks David. I do still have the Sinn affliction; think they are great looking watches. I'm just finding the ease of servicing difficult. I miss the days of being able to walk into the London Rolex SC and hand my watch in! I find the whole postage insurance thing a hassle...what do you do when you have a watch worth > £1000 and can only insure for £500? I seems like hope for the best is the best policy.

Actually looking for a Rolex 5513 right now and the 156 sale (if I do sell it) will / may go some way towards that. I'll definitely be keeping the EZM 1 though.

Cheers David

David: a couple of thoughts: back when I had the L5100 affliction, I found an experienced swiss watch shop and they were happy to work on them: that was a great relief to find someone local to work on them.

In terms of insurance, if you have a broker to assist you with other types of insurance (like home or auto or life), they may be able to provide an umbrella policy for your personal goods, even when they are in transit to/from you. This works well, but you have to do a bit of work in setting up a database with info and photos and receipts for all your watches.

Lastly, I feel your pain, the rolex affliction is worse than the sinn one, lol.
    Deep sea, deep sea, deep sea.......

DW

Lastly, I feel your pain, the rolex affliction is worse than the sinn one, lol.
    Deep sea, deep sea, deep sea.......

DW
    Thanks David!! LOL at the deep sea...I know I know I know! Cheers David

Thread Information