Anybody own a Frankfurt 3 time zone?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By lowbee
  • 1 Post By Mr AT

Thread: Anybody own a Frankfurt 3 time zone?

JWB

Anybody own a Frankfurt 3 time zone?

I've been looking at this one for some time, but can't decide between this and the Tag H Carrera twin time. I'm looking for a GMT dress watch with a black face, and these two are the nicest I've found (for my particular tastes, obviously). The Frankfurt is significantly more money, but I also like Sinn watches a bit more - partially because of the way they're made and partially because they're still a small(ish) and less recognized brand. The problem is that I can't find many pictures or any reviews. Any suggestions? Anyone out there own this watch and have an opinion? Any feedback would be much appreciated -

Thanks!

Yes, one proud owner of 6060 here

The watch comes in a nice wooden box with tools, leather straps and extra....see below

Look inside

I started with the leather strap

Love looking at the bull & bear and the blue screws

Then switched over to the beautiful bracelet....picture doesn't do this bracelet justice...this bracelet is also more scratch resistance than my other shiny SS ones.

finally my sporty di-modell Carbon strap arrived...it is more comfortable than the Sinn black leather strap (it's a little stiff for my taste)

I had the watch for 2 months and it runs +4s a day. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

clonetrooper and davidtsee like this.

JWB

Re: Yes, one proud owner of 6060 here

Nice pics - thanks! It helps to see how it wears on the wrist. I like the tag, but I think I'm leaning towards the Frankfurt after seeing the pics. It has a more distinctive face, looks a bit easier to read and has more elegant lugs. And it's a Sinn!

Thanks again for posting -

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sinn 6036?

Is the 6036, the 34mm version, already available commercially? Anyone have homemade photos of the 6036?

Banned

Re: Anybody own a Frankfurt 3 time zone?

here are afew of the chrono version....

Re: Anybody own a Frankfurt 3 time zone?

I have the same question as the OP, so let me bring back his post. I read a lot from people about the divers and the fliegers, but almost nothing about the Frankfurt Financial District watches. Can anyone share their experiences with the Models 6060 or 6066? Thanks!
    davidtsee likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. June 9th, 2011, 16:39

Thread Information