Anyone getting a Sinn 158
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Anyone getting a Sinn 158

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone getting a Sinn 158

I know it's only 500 units, but seems kind of pricey? Anyone think these will run out quick?

Re: Anyone getting a Sinn 158

I had a feeling they might launch a 155 similar to the Revolution Dark Star version. Anyone know why it's a 158 and not a 155?

Aside from not having the vintage coloring, it has the addition of a date window. Not sure if they used the same Selita movement in the Dark star as well. No idea why it's being called the 158.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think at the price listed, these won’t fly off the shelf...it’s nice but not $2600 nice when it doesn’t even come with a bracelet. And it’s a tall ass watch too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really curious if these would fly. Didn't the revolution Dark Star go really quickly at the same price? I guess this is a different vibe altogether, but the price just seems high.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusSolomon View Post
    I was really curious if these would fly. Didn't the revolution Dark Star go really quickly at the same price? I guess this is a different vibe altogether, but the price just seems high.
    The Dark Stars sold out pretty fast. Some are now going for way more on the secondary market (at least what I've seen on Chrono24). They might have come with more than 1 strap option. Same movement and dimensions I belive.

I put my deposit down. Is it a little steep. Yeah, but I was caught between this one and the Starfighter from Guinand. This one won out. It's a considerable amount more and I know people like to justify such things with appreciable differences but my reason is simple. I think it's cool and I want it.
    jsohal, duc, RagnarsHeir and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pbubsy View Post
    I put my deposit down. Is it a little steep. Yeah, but I was caught between this one and the Starfighter from Guinand. This one won out. It's a considerable amount more and I know people like to justify such things with appreciable differences but my reason is simple. I think it's cool and I want it.
    And that my friend is a good reason. At the end of the day, if it makes you happy and you'll wear it then that is most important. It looks great, I just have a lot of watches and mainly vintage, so I'm more apt to go back and find and old EZM1 or possibly 1.1 Looking forward to your review

Pretty cool, but a little big.
    Lots of massive chronographs on offer recently. Starting to get tiresome. I'd love for Sinn to offer a couple more 38-39mm chronographs in addition to the 356. And a manual wind would be nice!
    flame2000 likes this.

I was considering it, but I already have this so it seemed redundant.

deepsea03, nodnar, duc and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information