Best value pre owned Sinn?

Thread: Best value pre owned Sinn?

Best value pre owned Sinn?

Occasionally I check out the pre owned market and notice certain Sinn models at pretty good prices in good condition.
    I see 556 and EZM3 pretty often at around or under the $1k USD range depending on strap and condition.
    I see 103 variations pretty often under $1500 particularly the acrylic ST models.
    I think those are probably 3 of the best value pre owned models to get into the brand though they don't really showcase the technologies Sinn is best known for.
    Anyone have other models in mind?

Re: Best value pre owned Sinn?

An EZM3 for under 1k? Snatch it up. New a 103 st on leather is 1800.00 basically. I have seen the 556 for right around 1k, but really you don't see too many of these pieces overall. The U1 can be a good deal at times. But overall, these watches are starting to hold their value to a degree.
    Too many flipped...

Quote Originally Posted by Geof3 View Post
    An EZM3 for under 1k? Snatch it up. New a 103 st on leather is 1800.00 basically. I have seen the 556 for right around 1k, but really you don't see too many of these pieces overall. The U1 can be a good deal at times. But overall, these watches are starting to hold their value to a degree.
    Sorry, to clarify I have not seen EZM3's under $1k but usually not more than a couple hundred over.
    Of the EZM models they seem to be the most affordable on the pre owned market.
    Not sure why they are going so low and seemingly not appreciating much.
    I think they look very similar to the sought after EZM1.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I agree that the EZM3 and 556 are probably the best current value. The EZM2 used to be going for much less and then started creeping up in price.
    Nomos Orion Anthracite; Destro watches: Ω "Great White" GMT, MKII Blackwater, Sinn EZM1 LE, IWC 3536-001, MKII Kingston, Precista Speedbird I, Casio MR-G120, Casio GW-5000, Sinn EZM2; Former Watches: Corvus Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by enkidu View Post
    I agree that the EZM3 and 556 are probably the best current value. The EZM2 used to be going for much less and then started creeping up in price.
    I don't see EZM2 on the pre owned market too often. EZM3's seem to show up all the time. .

Quote Originally Posted by cle_steve View Post
    I don't see EZM2 on the pre owned market too often. EZM3's seem to show up all the time. .
    My observations match yours. Probably why the EZM3's prices have been somewhat stable and the EZM2's prices have crept up over the last few years.
    Nomos Orion Anthracite; Destro watches: Ω "Great White" GMT, MKII Blackwater, Sinn EZM1 LE, IWC 3536-001, MKII Kingston, Precista Speedbird I, Casio MR-G120, Casio GW-5000, Sinn EZM2; Former Watches: Corvus Bradley

Thread Information