Bracelet Disappointment ?
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Bracelet Disappointment ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

So i've been rocking a U1 and U2 for awhile now, both on rubber straps, and they're awesome in all ways. Anyone who even remotely thinks they may like one of these should definitely buy one.

With that, I've had the bracelet (teg, pvd) sitting in the box for awhile and finally decided today to check it out - kinda disappointed! The straps are so awesome with such beefy clasps, the watch heads are tanks with belt loader bezels and ratchet and then the bracelet ... feels a bit small and fragile. The clasp is much smaller and more delicate than the strap ones and I guess I just expected it to be as big and solid and beefy as the everything else, but it's really not.

I've been wearing it for a few hours and gotten over the original shock at how different it is from the strap but ... I dunno. I love these watches so much and can't help but want a bracelet about 50% more beefy than this one.

Anyone else feel the same?

Nope. I find the bracelet a bit more versatile, yes a little bit thinner but easier to fit under a cuff.
    That said, a bracelets not my favorite, these days I wear leather or NATO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JacobC likes this.

Re: Bracelet Disappointment ?

I love Sinn's fine link, I forget it's even there a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Never had an issue with any of the Sinn bracelets I’ve had. They are solid and robust. The do have a fairly standard clasp, but it works. The clasps on the rubber strap are beefy suckers. I’m GLAD the steel bracelets don’t have something like that. That would be painful...
    Too many flipped...

Totally agree with the positive comments on Sinn bracelets although in fairness to the OP my experience has only been with a 104 fine link, 144 satin and 857 H link. They are all extremely well made and more than up to the task of securing an honest, real deal tool watch. I do swap them out for a strap on a regular basis but it's purely for a change of pace. By default my next Sinn will be on a bracelet even if the watch will spend more than half the time on a strap of some sort.
    It’s 5:00 PM someplace, okole maluna!

I have a 556i fine link and it is beautiful, but I hate the butterfly clasp. It is a bit scratchy in my opinion. Personally I don't find their bracelets to be very comfortable and of all the watches I have owned in that price bracket, by far the least comfortable.
    Omega: Aqua Terra 220.10.41.21.03.001 Grand Seiko: SBGV223, SBGV205 Seiko: Tuna SBBN015 Oris: Aquis, Pro Pilot Sinn: LE 556i Marathon: JSAR Longines: Conquest V.H.P. G Shock: Too many...

Does anyone know where, how or who I could lay my hands on a Sinn H-Link rep bracelet?

Have the rubber and love it but want a change from my usual NATO.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by banie01 View Post
    Does anyone know where, how or who I could lay my hands on a Sinn H-Link rep bracelet?

Have the rubber and love it but want a change from my usual NATO.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
    Dammit!
    A "TEG" bracelet not a rep 😞
    I don't know why autocorrect did that?
    Unable to edit the post either as I am still getting to grips with this particular forums foibles.

But yep, anyone know where apart from SINN I may source a somewhat discounted tegimented H-Link bracelet?
    Can't afford SINN retail currently. 😩

Quote Originally Posted by banie01 View Post
    Dammit!
    A "TEG" bracelet not a rep 😞
    I don't know why autocorrect did that?
    Unable to edit the post either as I am still getting to grips with this particular forums foibles.

But yep, anyone know where apart from SINN I may source a somewhat discounted tegimented H-Link bracelet?
    Can't afford SINN retail currently. 😩
    They pop up on the forum occasionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, Sinn if you're listening, if you make a bracelet beefy enough to match your silicon strap clasp size, i'm in!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information