Copper colored dials like the 356
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By deepsea03

Thread: Copper colored dials like the 356

Copper colored dials like the 356

I was wondering if anyone out here had some wrist shots to share of their copper colored Sinns? The color seems to come off as copper in some pictures and salmon in others. If you have one of these watches, do you appreciate the uniqueness and is it in your regular rotation or is it a special wear?

I have yet to purchase a Sinn but it is on the short list for the next watch.

Re: Copper colored dials like the 356

the first one is indoors, the second on is natural light inside my truck and the last one is straight sunshine:

Radharc and Mister X like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wow. Thanks a ton deepsea03. Do you have any other Sinns?

I'm a huge fan of Sinn. Having a hard time choosing between this and the 856 UTC S. I also really like the 900 S but I think it may be too large for me.

I really like mine when I had it. The dial is mesmerizing. It always seemed copper to me, but it doesn’t really matter, it looks fantastic, especial when the hits it just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amg37 View Post
    The color seems to come off as copper in some pictures and salmon in others.
    Don't own one, but have seen them at WatchBuys road shows -- the color is closer to copper, IMO. But it does change depending on lighting.

I also tried one on at a watch show. Gorgeous piece. Would call the dial copper, not salmon. And like a lot of chronos, it is a very thick watch.

Can’t go wrong w Sinn. I do own a 356, which is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This copper is appealing not only for the face color but due to the fact that the Crystal is sapphire on the front which eliminates edge distortion of the
    typical 356's acrylic crystal. Although distortion at the edge is the face is fine for the retro look of the Flieger, at times, especially with a colorful and playful face,
    such as on the copper, you want the light to dance in a uniform manner. This is probably why the Copper 356 has the sapphire crysal. It is a beautiful watch
    and one I shall be looking forward to own one of these days. I wish that Sinn could fit AR technology into it. Is there room in the case for that?

Thread Information