Does anyone have a Sinn 103 and an Orient Mako? Or, do the 41mm Sinns look larger than they are?

Thread: Does anyone have a Sinn 103 and an Orient Mako? Or, do the 41mm Sinns look larger than they are?

Does anyone have a Sinn 103 and an Orient Mako? Or, do the 41mm Sinns look larger than they are?

I know it's an odd request but the wrist shots I'm seeing of various Sinns makes some of them look larger than their 41mm case size would suggest. I'd really love to see them both side-by-side.

Sinn was really high on my list until I realized that many are smaller than the ~44mm size I am currently looking at. Do they look larger than their 41mm?

Unfortunately models like the 104 (which are 44mm and look awesome) are out of my $3k price range.

This is my Mako on my wrist and I was really looking to buy something larger.

So can anyone help me out?
    Last edited by idburns; March 12th, 2013 at 19:10. Reason: new picture
    Oris "Der Meistertaucher" | Orient Mako CEM65001B | Invicta 1102 Sport Lume | Boccia 3780-02 | Fossil Speedway CH-2354 | Seiko Titanium Chrono 7T32-7D09

Re: Does anyone have a Sinn 103 and an Orient Mako? Or, do the 41mm Sinns look larger than they are?

I have a 103 St Sa and it doesn't look larger than it is. I have 6.5 inch wrists and it looks good on me, not big and not small. If you're looking for watches in the 44mm range then you need to look at different watches, because I don't think you'll be satisfied with the size.
    "I'm just a man who loves savings... and pie."

Re: Does anyone have a Sinn 103 and an Orient Mako? Or, do the 41mm Sinns look larger than they are?

Not the bes pic, but maybe this could help you:

Attachment 1007196

Seiko similar to Mako - 42mm, Sinn 40mm. Seiko looks just a bit bigger, but Sinn has longer lug to lug size.
    Last edited by krstin; March 13th, 2013 at 22:10.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LJUSMC View Post
    I have a 103 St Sa and it doesn't look larger than it is. I have 6.5 inch wrists and it looks good on me, not big and not small. If you're looking for watches in the 44mm range then you need to look at different watches, because I don't think you'll be satisfied with the size.
    Do you have a wrist shot or two you could post? Unlike the OP, I'm looking at a 103 but worry it wears large due to its thickness and wide dial aperture.

Quote Originally Posted by krstin View Post
    Not the bes pic, but maybe this could help you:

Seiko similar to Mako - 42mm, Sinn 40mm. Seiko looks just a bit bigger, but Sinn has longer lug to lug size.
    Thanks for posting that!
    Oris "Der Meistertaucher" | Orient Mako CEM65001B | Invicta 1102 Sport Lume | Boccia 3780-02 | Fossil Speedway CH-2354 | Seiko Titanium Chrono 7T32-7D09

Thread Information