EZM1.1 Bracelet
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: EZM1.1 Bracelet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    duc

EZM1.1 Bracelet

To round out the package on my new EZM, I took the bracelet plunge. I received a $97 rebate on the cost, having just purchased the EZM, so the cost was about $328. In short, it is worth every penny.

I have a number of watches with bracelets. For comparison, I have a 16610 Sub, 2254.50 Seamaster, an X-33 and a few SKXs with Strapcode bracelets. I am a real fan of tapered oyster bracelets. The Sub is unmatched.

For awhile I have studied the Sinn line up. The bracelet has never appealed to me greatly, mostly because it isn't an oyster. Having had my eyes opened by how good things look in the flesh, compared to how they look in photos, I decided to give the Sinn bracelet a chance. Before I purchased the 2254 I had a negative opinion of the wavy dial. In the flesh it is great. I had the same negative opinion of the bracelet style. It is very nice in person. The Sinn does not disappoint. It isn't an Oyster, but it has a good utilitarian look, that suits the watch perfectly. I could go for a tad more taper, but what it does have is fitting for the size of the case. It's a large watch and the bracelet is also substantial. My wrist is 7.7". I don't think I have a problem carrying this watch, but would not want to go much bigger.

The fit and finish is great. Comparing it to the $75 Strapcodes is a joke. There are no noticeable edges like they have (and by the way, I like them on the SKX). It's not quite on par with the Omegas or Rolex, but it's a lot closer to them than to the Strapcode.

My picture skills are the weak link here. I am too impatient to get these right like some of you do. Nevertheless, here they are:

Nice packaging
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  410.0 KB

Kit includes extra spring bars, another Sinn tool, the two allen head wrenches needed to remove link screws and of course the bracelet. The protective tape is not too hard to remove.
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  345.1 KB

These pictures are similar to what can be found on line, but no review is complete without them.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  367.3 KB
    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  412.9 KB

The clasp is kind of plain, but it feels durable, like the rest. It does have an extension. I'll get a picture of it later.
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  341.1 KB
    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  437.0 KB
    Name:  11.jpg
Size:  448.2 KB

On the wrist.
    Name:  8.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  130.5 KB
    Name:  14.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  129.3 KB
    Name:  9.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  202.0 KB
    Name:  10.jpg
Size:  154.0 KB

Very nice!
    Name:  12.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  227.9 KB
    Name:  13.jpg
Size:  132.1 KB
    trhall, Jay46, OedipusFlex and 3 others like this.

duc

Re: EZM1.1 Bracelet

I meant to include a comment on the installation. I heard it was a bear. I didn't find it any more difficult than any of my other bracelets to install. Apparently Sinn has adjusted the tolerances a little to make installation a tab bit easier.
    trhall likes this.

Your last pic, rounds it off nicely mate..
    Looks well matched....
    Dave

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    duc likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by duc View Post
    To round out the package on my new EZM, I took the bracelet plunge. I received a $97 rebate on the cost, having just purchased the EZM, so the cost was about $328. In short, it is worth every penny.

I have a number of watches with bracelets. For comparison, I have a 16610 Sub, 2254.50 Seamaster, an X-33 and a few SKXs with Strapcode bracelets. I am a real fan of tapered oyster bracelets. The Sub is unmatched.

For awhile I have studied the Sinn line up. The bracelet has never appealed to me greatly, mostly because it isn't an oyster. Having had my eyes opened by how good things look in the flesh, compared to how they look in photos, I decided to give the Sinn bracelet a chance. Before I purchased the 2254 I had a negative opinion of the wavy dial. In the flesh it is great. I had the same negative opinion of the bracelet style. It is very nice in person. The Sinn does not disappoint. It isn't an Oyster, but it has a good utilitarian look, that suits the watch perfectly. I could go for a tad more taper, but what it does have is fitting for the size of the case. It's a large watch and the bracelet is also substantial. My wrist is 7.7". I don't think I have a problem carrying this watch, but would not want to go much bigger.

The fit and finish is great. Comparing it to the $75 Strapcodes is a joke. There are no noticeable edges like they have (and by the way, I like them on the SKX). It's not quite on par with the Omegas or Rolex, but it's a lot closer to them than to the Strapcode.

My picture skills are the weak link here. I am too impatient to get these right like some of you do. Nevertheless, here they are:

Nice packaging
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  410.0 KB

Kit includes extra spring bars, another Sinn tool, the two allen head wrenches needed to remove link screws and of course the bracelet. The protective tape is not too hard to remove.
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  345.1 KB

These pictures are similar to what can be found on line, but no review is complete without them.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  367.3 KB
    Name:  6.jpg
Size:  412.9 KB

The clasp is kind of plain, but it feels durable, like the rest. It does have an extension. I'll get a picture of it later.
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  341.1 KB
    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  437.0 KB
    Name:  11.jpg
Size:  448.2 KB

On the wrist.
    Name:  8.jpg
Size:  130.5 KB
    Name:  14.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  129.3 KB
    Name:  9.jpg
Size:  202.0 KB
    Name:  10.jpg
Size:  154.0 KB

Very nice!
    Name:  12.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  227.9 KB
    Name:  13.jpg
Size:  132.1 KB
    Awesome write up. Really appreciate all the photos for us slower folks out there!
    IG: @Oedipusflexx

Looks awesome!!! Enjoy it.

Flawless it looks really comfortable.

Have same for my EZM1.1
    Sinn make this type of bracelets over 20 years.
    Next time they come with a new version of clasp with fine tuning ;o)
    Btw the super inbus screws are nicer for a toolwatch than any others.
    DaveandStu and duc like this.

duc

After a few days on the wrist, the clasp is starting to develop typical desk diving swirls. Normally I wouldn't care, but in the 856 UTC thread the original poster showed his tegimented clasp after several years, and it is flawless. Mine already looks a lot more used than his.

Can someone with the EZM1.1 on a bracelet tell me if my situation is normal? If it isn't, I'll see what Watchbuys have to say.

Yes my EZM1.1 clasp has also deskdiving swirls on it.
    Like a silver shadow in the light.
    For me it looks not so good tegimented ?!

duc

Here are some snaps:

Name:  EZM Bracelet Clasp 2.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  272.2 KB

Name:  EZM Bracelet Clasp.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  196.5 KB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information