EZM1 craze over?

Thread: EZM1 craze over?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EZM1 craze over?

I saw recently few EZM1 LE and non LE floating around in Ebay/Sales Corner. For LE, some are selling it at the list price, no premium. I can see they are not sold immediately. EZM1 craze over?

Before Sinn launched the LE, trading price in ebay cross easily $3Kmark. Now the LE selling slightly over that price doesn't find easily the buyer. Why?

Re: EZM1 craze over?

Quote Originally Posted by Hary View Post
    I saw recently few EZM1 LE and non LE floating around in Ebay/Sales Corner. For LE, some are selling it at the list price, no premium. I can see they are not sold immediately. EZM1 craze over?

Before Sinn launched the LE, trading price in ebay cross easily $3Kmark. Now the LE selling slightly over that price doesn't find easily the buyer. Why?
    A relatively large number of units hit the market at the same time, outpacing demand. People that really wanted one got an LE's and even if they're being flipped, the larger then normal number of watches available is depressing the price.

I'd imagine the price will go back up eventually.

Well. Flippers versus people who buy because they really want a certain watch. There really is a difference. I would love to afford a EZM 1 but all this speculation and flipping drives the price up. It is sad.
    But that is how it works sometimes.
    Aquastar Benthos 500 (sold)
    Heuer MasterTime 8 Days
    IWC Aquatimer 3536-002 (sold)
    Rolex Submariner 14060M
    Seiko Quartz Diver (sold)
    Sinn EZM3 (sold)
    TAG Heuer Super Professional 1000m (sold)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I find all of this amazing. I bought my EZM1 several years ago at almost one-third the price the non-LEs are going for.

I am kind of glad as well that I did. If someone said I needed to pay 3K USD for it, I most likely would pick up a used JLC.

I know, I know. There are no similarities. That is very true. But I also measure my expenditures in equivalents.

It has worked well for me.

Good luck on you acquisition. The EZM1 is a really nice piece to own (having worn mine today).

Dan

Banned

Chronomaster has a new EZM 1 LE for sale I believe, so not all LE found a buyer on release!

I have emailed Neil of Chronomaster a few weeks ago and he told me they are all sold out. It was on his website jus in case anyone decides to give it up at least there is a queue then.

I have gotten myself a EZM1 LE at RRP and am loving it! Think if u are looking at Lemania 5100 movement, this is yr last chance!
    Best Regards
    CT
    ---------------------------------------
    - Ball Alligator
    - Rolex GMT-Master II C
    - Sinn U2
    - Sinn EZM1 LE
    - U Boat 53mm Left Hook (Quartz)

Quote Originally Posted by sgpsub68 View Post
    I have emailed Neil of Chronomaster a few weeks ago and he told me they are all sold out. It was on his website jus in case anyone decides to give it up at least there is a queue then.

I have gotten myself a EZM1 LE at RRP and am loving it! Think if u are looking at Lemania 5100 movement, this is yr last chance!
    I heard this too...

Mine is NOT for sale, they are fantastic watches...
    Cheers
    Mark

Mine is slated to ship next week! (fingers crossed) First Sinn...not a bad way to start!!!

Whether the 'craze' is over doesn't matter to me. The EZM 1 caught my eye when I first started learning about Sinn and that just so happened to coincide with the LE being offered. I was lucky enough to get one ordered and so I am excited about adding the watch (and the Lemania 5100 movement) to my little collection.

Jeff
    My little watch collection:
    Dornblüth & Sohn Regulator
    Sinn EZM-1 LE
    Stowa 80th Anniversary Marine Original (MOLE)
    Alpina Avalanche Extreme Regulator PVD 42mm

Gone but not forgotten:
    Schauer Kulisse Edition 12
    Stowa Marine Original LE II
    Stowa Marine Original
    A few not really worth mentioning!

Not for me, but I'm a little crazy...

Great pics Mark! I know what you mean, mine's a keeper too. Haven't taken #61 off my wrist in almost two months.

#69 isn't going anywhere either.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrelfish View Post
    Mine is slated to ship next week! (fingers crossed) First Sinn...not a bad way to start!!!

Whether the 'craze' is over doesn't matter to me. The EZM 1 caught my eye when I first started learning about Sinn and that just so happened to coincide with the LE being offered. I was lucky enough to get one ordered and so I am excited about adding the watch (and the Lemania 5100 movement) to my little collection.

Jeff
    I hear ya Jeff. I paid for my pre-order EZM1 LE tonight. Can't wait to take shipment this week.
    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information