EZM10 thoughts......?

Thread: EZM10 thoughts......?

EZM10 thoughts......?

Hi, could I have owners thoughts on their EZM10 please...plus why they prefer the first release or the later release with Lume/Testaf dial variations .......I have one SinnU212SDR now that is a crakka....I have not a titanium piece and am concerned it might "mark up a bit"...thanks all the best Dave

Re: EZM10 thoughts......?

My EZM10 has more than a year now.
    If your concern is the titanium scratch resistance, i can confirm that the tegiment increase its characteristics. My watch is like new. Absolutly no scratches, even with the x12 magnifying glass.
    For the lume hands, it is true that reading the chrono hands in the dark can be a good feature. I don't have it, and beside having fun with the UV light lume on the dance floor, it may not be a necessary feature.

All i can tell after all that time with my EZM10 on my wrist, is that this is a very well engineered and constructed watch, the best that I have. I am glad to have it.

Good to hear grinhu, thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks grinhu.....your last paragraph has convinced me to make the EZM10 my next Sinn.....all the best Dave

The size is quite important and it looks impressive, don't hesitate to try it before. But, being in titanium, it is light and thus very confortable on the wrist.

I have many straps for this watch already, it can be worn in almost any circumstances.

I tried a prior to Testaf certification EZM10 on at the AD in Australa.....the size was right for me, however you are correct the weight "through me a bit" all my other pieces Breitling SA, Zinex,Omega PO! Muhle Rasmus, Certina,DoxaT-Graphs, just felt so much more substantial on the wrist....it's been a costly indecision with the $Aud now......the movement though in the EZM10 I find mesmerizing , with the tegimenting..I'll give it a go.....thoroughly enjoyed reading your reviews of your collection ...thank you for your thoughts after owning and wearing...all the best Dave

Hi Dave,

I recently traded for an EZM10 the past few weeks. It's an amazing watch. Substantial but so lightweight that it is very comfortable. I have been wearing mine to run with and the chrono center hands are super easy to read while exercising etc.

The lume is sick. Very bright and lasts throughout the night if you expose it to a good light source to charge it up. I have only had it a few weeks so no real scuffs to remark on. The lack of drilled lugs is the only drawback. Changing bands at least for me is a pain. The 5yr warranty is pretty nice too.

Good luck and please post up pics if you pick one up.

Regards,
    Scott
    Last edited by ScottoLaw; July 17th, 2013 at 02:40.
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Hi Scott...thanks for your thoughts after purchasing....did you buy the Testaf Dial? Plus band choice? Im looking forward to posting pics with my U212SDR......Dave.......I do agree re the lugs too!

It's a non TESTAF dial. Made no difference to me either way. I wear it on the titanium band. I tried a nylon band but it didn't really work IMO.
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

You know Scott, I reckon your spot on in this aspect...and also taking on board grinhu's take on it.....I'm going to most probably do the same......thanks guys for your opinion...Dave

Thread Information