941 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  BruceS 
#1 ·
I knew the rubber wouldn't last long :-D

Looked really good on Carbon too!
Cheers,
Bruce

See less See more
#5 ·
Oh, man. Cool!B-) I have to get an EZM-2 now!

And it looks like a nice sunny day in Cornwall, too. I spent a lot of time in Dorset as a kid; we lived in London but my folks loved the Dorset coast, and now have a place in Swanage, were we used to go on vacation every year. How do you like being an expat? I am one; I live with my American wife near Boston.:)

#7 ·
Crusader said:
Looks great, Bruce. I never liked rubber myself, because of its sewat-inducing qualities.

A Rhino rocks on almost any watch ... and it is washable. :)
Thanks Martin. It was comfortable enough, but today was pretty cool. What bugged me was not being able to move it around on my wrist. Rubber just grips you and won't move. This is much better :-!
Cheers,
Bruce

#9 ·
The clarity of these pix is amazing, what camera/setting did you use? The red/black color contrast of the EZM2 really come out.B-)

#11 ·
42mm said:
The clarity of these pix is amazing, what camera/setting did you use? The red/black color contrast of the EZM2 really come out.B-)
I used my old Nikon Coolpix 4500 on macro mode. Then in photoshop, I use shadows/highlights to reduce any glare on the crystal. It'll also take a little glare off the case, depending on how bad it was to start with. I also do a little sharpening in PS. The pics were essentially pretty good out of the camera. The PS stuff just made them a bit better :)
Cheers,
Bruce

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.