First Sinn is the Best!!

Thread: First Sinn is the Best!!

First Sinn is the Best!!

Good day forum members,

I am new to the Sinn Forum. I have been a member of the watchuseek site and have admired Sinn watches for a while. I had just bought a Doxa SeaRambler. I had it for about a month and I saw a Sinn for trade here and although I originally wanted a U1 I ended up with a Ezm3. I hope that is the right model # as I swithc numbers all the time.

I had about 25 watches, mostly Russian Poljots and a Marathon Sar, and a few swiss watches. I sold them all to get the Doxa. It was a nice watch but as I looked at the Sinn watches I felt I had made a wrong decision. The quality and attention to detail was better in the Sinn models I have seen. The submarine steel, etc.

So I really want a Sinn U1. I do not know when I will be able to get one but I am saving up. It is my next purchase!!

I am waiting for my Sinn ezm3 and am very excited to get it. It looks awesome and that stainless steel band is the coolest I have ever seen! Who said swiss watches were the best. From what I have seen I like German watches better and I think when I get my first Sinn I will not be dissapointed!!

R

Moderator Emeritus

Re: First Sinn is the Best!!

Welcome to the Sinn forum RobZilla!!

All I can say is that the sub steel is very substantial and worthy of the price of the U1. It's a fantastic watch. If your really interested in the U1, I would suggest that you solicit some ownership experiences.....and...this the right place to come. We have an unofficial U series ownership experience sticky thread that I am sure you will find right up your alley. Lots of ownership experiences from the ones who have strapped them on and taken them out to the real world.

I would say that it is definitey worth the 3 month waiting period. If you check the sales corner, one comes up for sale every once in a while. Actually quite often.

The stainless steel bracelet is outstanding. Very massive and testostoronial!!

Your really going to like your EZM3. It's another great Sinn. Super cool and tough. Please come back and post up some pics when you get it in. We'd love to see them.

take care,
    Tim

Thanks Tim!

I like the picture here too! I have seen a few of your pics! Wherever you live it is cold and Beautiful!! I live in Sunny and lately hot California!

I will definetily share some pics when I get my EZM3. Each day of waiting is painful! I have a feeling that Sinn watches are going to be an expensive hobby!! The U1 is awesome. One Day!!

Forgive my camera when I send pics!!

Robert

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Unlike my other impulse buys (Glycine combat, vintage Seiko 6138 etc), I bought an EZM3 on impluse but never regretted it...!

Its a great watch - reliable and looks fabulous..
    In the company of Sinners -
    103 Hd, 142 Ti , 142 Sch, EZM1 LE/3/4, 356, 900, U1, U1 Black, U2, 6100 Regulateur, Lufft-Mechanica.

Welcome to the forum, Robzilla!
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

Welcome to the forum Robzilla. The U series are some awesome watches. I just hope that you will get to own one soon before the price increase though.

Enjoy your EZM 3 :)

and I agree, the U1 is pretty nice.
    DW

Thread Information