First Sinn (EZM3) - Bracelet Fit?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aaronk

Thread: First Sinn (EZM3) - Bracelet Fit?

Just picked up an EZM3 and love it! I'm literally right between link sizes on the bracelet though... Bracelet fits, albeit it a little on the snug side with the diver's extension in the last hole, but if I add a link and suck the diver's extensions to the shortest hole it's a little on the loose side. I don't suppose Sinn makes a half link do they? I loved that little half link on my Omega... Just curious what others have done in my same predicament, just live it with too snug or too loose?

I did buy a rubber strap along with it, but really like the looks of this watch on the bracelet.

Thanks!

Doesn’t the clasp have micro adjustments?

Re: First Sinn (EZM3) - Bracelet Fit?

It does, those are what Iím referring to as the diverís extension holes, as you micro adjust via which hole the diverís extension is placed in.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I asked, and unfortunately Sinn does not make half-links.

Only the fine link bracelet comes with various link sizes. The adjustment for the h-link bracelet is - from memory - 3 mm between the micro holes of the clasp. The link length is 10 mm, so max difference in a step would be 4 mm (+10-2x3 or -10+2x3), minimum 3 mm, depending on where you end up with your wrist and bracelet.
    Sinn 756 / Sinn 103 St Sa Ar / Seiko SARB033 / Seiko SKX007J / Precista PRS-18Q COSC

I ran into this same problem with my U1 SE. There was no good way around it, and I was so frustrated that I sold it. Wish I had kept it until the summer though, through change of season, as I'm sure it would have fit once things warmed up and wrist expanded.

Maybe hang on to it for a little while longer and you'll know if it can be a seasonal thing for you.

Best of luck.
    IG: @Oedipusflexx

Quote Originally Posted by OedipusFlex View Post
    I ran into this same problem with my U1 SE. There was no good way around it, and I was so frustrated that I sold it. Wish I had kept it until the summer though, through change of season, as I'm sure it would have fit once things warmed up and wrist expanded.

Maybe hang on to it for a little while longer and you'll know if it can be a seasonal thing for you.

Best of luck.
    Thanks! My other problem is if I add another link I'm at an odd number of links total and I always like the longer length of bracelet on the 12 o'clock side, but that pushes the clasp way to close to the side of my wrist on the 6 o'clock side on this particular watch. So basically, if I can't stand the way the fit is now, the bracelet won't work for me period.
    OedipusFlex likes this.

There is always leather. I'm between myself. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't... it would be cool if a half link were avail.
    Too many flipped...

I'm wearing my 104 right now and I've got the same issue. I solved it by putting it on my wrist when it's most swollen (first thing in the morning), sizing to that, and then letting it loosen, which is the extra link and on the innermost micro adjustment. I looked at the fine link bracelet and, as rapsac1971 says, it's got different size links so you can fit it a little more precisely, so probably your best bet there if you don't want to go leather or nato.

Thread Information