Great service experience with RGM
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By kamonjj
  • 3 Post By jmanlay

Thread: Great service experience with RGM

Great service experience with RGM

I just wanted to write about a great experience Iíve had with RGM.

I received a used Sinn T2 with the soprod movement. The watch looked to be in excellent condition. However, when worn, it was losing some time and the vitals on my timegrapher lead me to know something was a miss.

I sent the watch to RGM as it was under warranty. Their communication throughout the process was adequate. To make a long story short; they serviced the movement, replaced a mount screw, the capsule and gas all under warranty and for no charge.

Turnaround time was only 5 weeks, and it came back running top notch! No beat error, amplitude over 300, and running about +5 sec/day. Itís a shame Iím converting to quartz because I will be placing this up for sale soon. I just wanted to let individuals on the forum know of my great experience with RGM.

Iíd highly recommend.

sivart, 5959HH and Scout like this.
    Current: Seiko SBBN015, Apple Watch, G-Shock, Damasko DA37 (in the air), MKII Paradive (in the air)

Gone but not forgotten: Way too many to remember!

Re: Great service experience with RGM

Quote Originally Posted by kamonjj View Post
    I just wanted to write about a great experience Iíve had with RGM.

I received a used Sinn T2 with the soprod movement. The watch looked to be in excellent condition. However, when worn, it was losing some time and the vitals on my timegrapher lead me to know something was a miss.

I sent the watch to RGM as it was under warranty. Their communication throughout the process was adequate. To make a long story short; they serviced the movement, replaced a mount screw, the capsule and gas all under warranty and for no charge.

Turnaround time was only 5 weeks, and it came back running top notch! No beat error, amplitude over 300, and running about +5 sec/day. Itís a shame Iím converting to quartz because I will be placing this up for sale soon. I just wanted to let individuals on the forum know of my great experience with RGM.

Iíd highly recommend.

Converting to quartz....what happened....

Quote Originally Posted by jmanlay View Post
    Converting to quartz....what happened....
    Bro J, I have evolved in my WIS ways to appreciate the high level of fit and finish of GS quartz while simultaneously enjoying the grab-and-go nature, always on time, impervious to bumps, and lack of servicing needs. I may feel differently in the future, but thats just where I am right now. Gonna wear the T2 for awhile to see if I can stimulate some of my mechanical movement love. Plus the wifey really likes the T2. more so than any Rolex or GS I've owned haha. Who would have guessed?
    Current: Seiko SBBN015, Apple Watch, G-Shock, Damasko DA37 (in the air), MKII Paradive (in the air)

Gone but not forgotten: Way too many to remember!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I too have had great service with RGM, and have even owned a few RGM watches in the past but not currently. I have also had good success with RGM servicing Sinn watches I have owned in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by kamonjj View Post
    Bro J, I have evolved in my WIS ways to appreciate the high level of fit and finish of GS quartz while simultaneously enjoying the grab-and-go nature, always on time, impervious to bumps, and lack of servicing needs. I may feel differently in the future, but thats just where I am right now. Gonna wear the T2 for awhile to see if I can stimulate some of my mechanical movement love. Plus the wifey really likes the T2. more so than any Rolex or GS I've owned haha. Who would have guessed?
    I am sure you shall return to auto soon ;) maybe a Spring Drive is also in your near future

Thread Information