info needed on Sinn 256 plexy last production year and switching year to Luminova

Thread: info needed on Sinn 256 plexy last production year and switching year to Luminova

info needed on Sinn 256 plexy last production year and switching year to Luminova

I'd be happy to know the last production year of the Sinn 256 (plexy, ref. 256.010). I have the 2006 yearly catalog with, and the 2011 yearly catalog without this model. Every kind input is highly welcome with the similar data of the 4 years between these two years. Also wanted similar data about the Bell & Ross M2 (based on Sinn 256.010).
    If any reliable info is available also from what time does Sinn use Luminova dials instead of Tritium on this model and on the 103 series. I have a 103 St Sa from 2002 with Luminova so switching year must be a tad earlier. (I know switching is usually gradual, depending on the Tritium dial/hands stock.) Anyway, the 2001 catalog mentiones Luminova, while the 1998 Tritium. I wonder about the 1999 and 2000 catalogs which I do not have.
    One more: I wonder from which year did Sinn switch from friction-controlled bezel to the 60-ratchet version on the 103 St Sa and the 103 Ti Ar. My 103 St Sa bought summer 2002 still uses the friction control system.

Excuse me for going into such details!

Thanks all in advance! Best,
    Robert
    Last edited by Robertus; June 1st, 2019 at 11:21.

Thread Information