At last, joined the Sinn family! My first Sinn, the U1.
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: At last, joined the Sinn family! My first Sinn, the U1.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

At last, joined the Sinn family! My first Sinn, the U1.

I know, there are multiple threads like that, and even one created 2 days ago. But I guess I get to start my own "First Sinn thread" right?

The "SUG Germany" stamp on my case. Had to make sure my case had this stamp before I made the purchase so I asked the sales person to remove the strap for a quick inspection and photo. During my research I realized that there are some cases where Sinn cases do not have this SUG stamp on it.

Yeap, the new revised SW200-1 movement in my U1, as printed on the booklet.

At last, the obligatory wrist shot!

Ottovonn, rosborn, gaopa and 3 others like this.
    Owner of

Rolex Submariner Reference 114060
    Damasko DA37 on Steel Bracelet
    Sinn U1 on Sinn Steel Bracelet
    Seiko SKX007J.

Casio G-Shock: GWF1000-1JF Frogman and GW5000-1JF.

Re: At last, joined the Sinn family! My first Sinn, the U1.

Id say your right. New watch new thread ;)

looks great. Good pics enjoy it

alan
    Roy87 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthwall1 View Post
    Id say your right. New watch new thread ;)

looks great. Good pics enjoy it

alan
    Absolutely, Alan!

Welcome to the family of "SINNers", Roy! It is a great family and you will find that "SINNing" can become a habit!

Congratulations on your purchase of a classic U1 and thanks for sharing the pics. Cheers, Bill P.
    Roy87 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club! I just joined myself last week with my UX purchase. As a new Sinn owner a "My new watch" thread is most assuredly included under the rights and privileges clause in the warranty or there in. Your watch looks great, congratulations on the purchase! Wear it in good health.

Bill is right, Sinns are habit forming. I have a 104 coming my way soon too. ;)
    Last edited by RAM75; November 11th, 2013 at 23:20.
    rosborn and Roy87 like this.
    ~Alex
    (aka Watch_n_Wrist aka Fozzy)

<--- Click and follow me on instagram. <--- Click for my collection

Quote Originally Posted by RAM75 View Post
    Welcome to the club! I just joined myself last week with my UX purchase. As a new Sinn owner a "My new watch" thread is most assuredly included under the rights and privileges clause in the warranty or there in. Your watch looks great, congratulations on the purchase! Wear it in good health.

Bill is right, Sinns are habit forming. I have a 104 coming my wat soon too. ;)
    Indeed! Within the span of a few days you hit the Sinn pipe twice! LOL! I have to admit that if I had the disposable income to do so I would have had another hit at the Sinn pipe.

Roy, congratulation on taking that first hit. From what I understand, you may find yourself in a 12-step program very shortly.
    RAM75 and Roy87 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rosborn View Post
    Indeed! Within the span of a few days you hit the Sinn pipe twice! LOL! I have to admit that if I had the disposable income to do so I would have had another hit at the Sinn pipe.

Roy, congratulation on taking that first hit. From what I understand, you may find yourself in a 12-step program very shortly.
    12-step program? Am I missing out something? I hope it's not some watch rehabilitation program for withdrawal symptoms of having a Sinn addiction. :P
    Owner of

Rolex Submariner Reference 114060
    Damasko DA37 on Steel Bracelet
    Sinn U1 on Sinn Steel Bracelet
    Seiko SKX007J.

Casio G-Shock: GWF1000-1JF Frogman and GW5000-1JF.

Roy, as you can see, we are all a bunch of enablers! "SINN" away! Cheers, Bill P.

Nice watch Roy, just purchased my U2 from THG last week...and only noticed the SUG logo when the sales guy removed my rubber strap to size it. OP from Singapore?
    I want to be a ONE watch guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy87 View Post
    12-step program? Am I missing out something? I hope it's not some watch rehabilitation program for withdrawal symptoms of having a Sinn addiction. :P
    Roy, Roy, Roy... The first step in dealing with an addiction is acknowledging that you have an addiction.

Oh, it's subtle at first. You browse the WUS forums and just take a "peek" at the Sinn Forum. You happen upon a thread. Oh heck, it won't hurt to open the thread and just read one thread. Before you open it though you check to make sure there are pictures attached. I'll just look. No harm can come from looking. Right? Hey, look at this...what is this Sinn UX? You open the thread and soon you're so deep in the watch .... your head is spinning. You start doing google searches on images of the watch. You start forsaking sleep for that one picture you haven't seen before. You start thinking I have to have it. What can I sell to have it. Oooooh, My Precious...

I'll go first. Hello. My name is Rob and I am an addict... I want 12 Sinn watches and need to know the 12-steps I need to do to get them. See? It's easy. You just need to take the first step.
    Last edited by rosborn; November 11th, 2013 at 03:19.
    RAM75 likes this.

Banned

"Yeap, the new revised SW200-1 movement in my U1, as printed on the booklet.
    I have more then a few mechanicals, and the second most accurate one I own is a Tag Aquaracer with the SW200 movement in it. For two years it has been running +2 seconds a day, no matter what position I put in at night.

My most accurate mechanical is a Citizen Signature Grand Classic with the new Miyota 9010 movement, it runs at an astounding +2 seconds a WEEK.

None of my ETA movement watches come even close to that, or the SW200
    Last edited by CombatMarine; November 11th, 2013 at 08:46.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information