lets see those ezm's

Thread: lets see those ezm's

lets see those ezm's

hi guys, i am soon to be a fellow sinner. well in about a months time, a long way off; yes, but exciting none the less. i am looking to get the ezm 3 and i am 99% sure of it.

just interested in hearing some thoughts on this watch, since after the last crash, a lot of the info has gone. and the U series is hot now. but i like the ezm more, perhaps the hands and the case size...what ever it is. i know this much that this is an under-rated watch.

come on,help a sinner to be on the way to commit (to) a sinn.:-D

regards

ray

-------------------------------------------------
    http://flickr.com/photos/farhandin
    -------------------------------------------------

Banned

Re: lets see those ezm's

Hi raydin,

I've had the EZM3 for more than 2 years now, and it held up to quite some abuse. I did not experience the ominous bezel insert problem a lot of people were talking about in the past. If you wear it on bracelet, it's quite a heavy watch. I put mine on rubber strap after some time. What else remains to say? Lume is very good and lasts all night long, as with all EZM models, although some people seem to dislike the skinny hands of the EZM3 on a dive watch. The red date can be hard or even impossible to read under adverse light conditions, but this is a design feature of the old EZM series. The bezel turns with a nice click, and is well usable with wet hands (which can't be said of every "dive" watch). Together with the high resistance against magnetic fields and the copper sulfate capsule, this is quite a lot of watch for your money.

Here's an old picture of mine:

Hey Raydin,

I think Ferdinand was spot on with his description. I also have an EZM3 on a bracelet, and it is probably my favorite Sinn out of the four I have (EZM1, 3, 756, and 103). It's very much a 'tool watch', and if you like a rugged, hefty feel to your watch, you cannot beat it. It also happens to keep great time, and it looks sharp as hell!

You can't go wrong with an EZM3

Best of luck...Terry B

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello Ray,

Go for the EZM3! It is a great watch and the last of the (cool) old-style EZM's available new... and probably the most underrated of this series as well.

I prefered to wear my EZM3 on a Sinn rubber strap as it gave the watch an even sportier look (the bracelet stayed in the box most of the time).

Kind regards Philipp

Here is my EZM. Gotta sell it soon

Dan

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Motorscooter; July 12th, 2006 at 11:46.

Here are a couple pics of mine. Been wearing vintage divers lately, so not much wrist time. I suppose I would also sell or trade mine.

Hey Bart,

What is that watch in the third picture down, next to the EZM 3? It looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by trifid
    Hey Bart,

What is that watch in the third picture down, next to the EZM 3? It looks fantastic!
    Seiko 007, modified by Bill Yao. Actually, some time back I sold the Yao and I just sold the EZM to the same guy.

here's my ezm3 and 4...
    The 3 came on a strap but I swapped if for a 365 bracelet - endlinks not a perfect fit but it works...
    Attached Images Attached Images

In the company of Sinners -
    103 Hd, 142 Ti , 142 Sch, EZM1 LE/3/4, 356, 900, U1, U1 Black, U2, 6100 Regulateur, Lufft-Mechanica.

Brown fits my EZM3 very well.

Thread Information