My BNIB UX is on it's way!!

Thread: My BNIB UX is on it's way!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Moderator Emeritus

Gift My BNIB UX is on it's way!!

I have been informed by my good friend this morning that my BNIB Sinn UX is on it's way here. It was shipped on Friday. I am so happy. This is my gift to myself for the purchase of my new cab company. It will be here before I close the deal at the end of this month. I never thought this would be possible considering the long, long, long, long waiting lists everywhere.

I got the UX for the existing price and that's about as good as anyone can hope for.

I have to thank my friend for all he has done. He has known for a while that I really wanted a UX and shared in my dispair over the long waiting lists. He had taken it upon himself to, on his own time, source out a BNIB one by calling and emailing the jewellers and brick and mortars and dealers in Europe. He found the last one available and contacted me. He seemed more happy than I was and is genuinely thrilled that the deal has been done.

This is the fine spirit of the International Sinn Forum in action. He went above and beyond the call of duty in sourcing my UX and I am so appreciative of this that I can't find the words to express it properly.

Thank you my friend.

p.s. I'm leaving his name anonymous. If he wants to come public with it, that's cool.

Re: My BNIB UX is on it's way!!

Well done Timothy ! Looking forward to some pics under extreme conditions B-)

Alan

Thumbs Up Re: My BNIB UX is on it's way!!

Congratulations Tim! We're looking forward to seeing your new acquisition B-)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats, you're going to love it.

I went all the way to Sinn HQ (via Vancouver ;) ) and they had every watch in stock except for the UX. I handled the display model and the oil filled dial is utterly, utterly amazing, so cool to look at.

Enjoy!

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Guys!! Yeah, I'm really excited. Haven't been this excited since my wait for my U2. Marcus has told me how spectacular the dial and the silicon oil effect is. All of that, shock protection, sub steel, waterPROOF and a super high end chronometer thermo-compensated super quartz movement accurate to +10 sec./year, -20 c capabilities!! ... Wow!!

It's gotta be the perfect watch!! (if you are not wearing it on your glove in Timmins in the heart of winter that is :-D ) Perfect for anything else, everywhere else.

I'm very fortunate and will definitely have a ton of pics put up and some nice comparisons between the dials on the U2/UX from all angles so all can see the reflective and refractive qualities of both.

cheers and thanks again,
    Tim

Congrats Tim !
    That sounds wonderful to me, having another UX in the forum.
    By the way what have you ordered? A UX BNIB ?????, (brand new in da house beauty?)
    is this an extra special V.I.P. edition?
    Let me know!

regards from Hamburg
    MarcusB-)
    Last edited by oyster; August 23rd, 2006 at 19:48.

sounds like a good friend, indeed. B-)

i wonder if pics of the dial will do the dial justice. unfortunately, i don't have any plans to purchase a UX (i don't mind the wait even if it's a long one) so i guess i won't be able to see the oil-filled dial face in the flesh.

enjoy the watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Patrick
    I have been informed by my good friend this morning that my BNIB Sinn UX is on it's way here. It was shipped on Friday. I am so happy. This is my gift to myself for the purchase of my new cab company. It will be here before I close the deal at the end of this month. I never thought this would be possible considering the long, long, long, long waiting lists everywhere.

I got the UX for the existing price and that's about as good as anyone can hope for.

I have to thank my friend for all he has done. He has known for a while that I really wanted a UX and shared in my dispair over the long waiting lists. He had taken it upon himself to, on his own time, source out a BNIB one by calling and emailing the jewellers and brick and mortars and dealers in Europe. He found the last one available and contacted me. He seemed more happy than I was and is genuinely thrilled that the deal has been done.

This is the fine spirit of the International Sinn Forum in action. He went above and beyond the call of duty in sourcing my UX and I am so appreciative of this that I can't find the words to express it properly.

Thank you my friend.

p.s. I'm leaving his name anonymous. If he wants to come public with it, that's cool.

Moderator Emeritus

BNIB = brand new in box ... which these days IS a special edition!! with the UX! :-D :-D

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...who wants a UX anyway. Just another ugly quartz watch. Might as well have bought a Tag. :-D
    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

Retired and living in the mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania

Outstanding, Tim! Congratulations!
    Steve

My favorite diver? Jessica Alba, of course!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information