New 857

Thread: New 857

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member scottw44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,558

    New 857

    Hey All:

    Here are a few shots of my new 857...












    kind regards,

    scott

    vintage and obscure watch lover

  2. #2
    Member pugridiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    867

    Re: New 857

    Quote Originally Posted by scottw44 View Post
    Hey All:

    Here are a few shots of my new 857...
    A real beauty Scott. Enjoy!
    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    112

    Re: New 857

    nice lume shot!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member scottw44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,558

    Re: New 857

    running a steady +7 since arrival last week...I usually like my watches no more than +4...have you guyz noticed any settling in with your Sinn watches? I tend to believe that very little changes, but I am no authority.
    kind regards,

    scott

    vintage and obscure watch lover

  6. #5
    Member EROKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,936

    Re: New 857

    sweet watch. I'm looking to get one one a tegimented bracelet.

  7. #6
    Member gerrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somers, NY
    Posts
    88

    Re: New 857

    Quote Originally Posted by scottw44 View Post
    running a steady +7 since arrival last week...I usually like my watches no more than +4...have you guyz noticed any settling in with your Sinn watches? I tend to believe that very little changes, but I am no authority.
    My 857 ran kind of erratic at first. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow and even worse on the winder. After about 2-3 months, its the best auto ive ever had. Only time I have to pull the crown out now is to set the date.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: New 857

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My 857 ran kind of erratic at first. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow and even worse on the winder. After about 2-3 months, its the best auto ive ever had. Only time I have to pull the crown out now is to set the date.
    My 857 was sent twice to the repairs within 7 days of purchase.

    After that HG gave me a new piece and all is fine thus far.

    One of the more sturdy watches that I have althou I did notice that my EZM3 holds charge better than my 857.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •