New EZM Day!
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: New EZM Day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MJM

New EZM Day!

My new EZM 13 arrived this morning and so far I could not be happier! It's so hard to tell how a watch will fit, feel, and really look based on only online reviews and dimensions. But now that she's here I am really impressed!

I have small wrists. Somewhere in the 6.35" department. However I've never been a fan of small girly watches. I've owned a few U1 models over the years and loved them. Note for those comparing the two; the U1 is much bigger! Even with the distinct looking lugs on this EZM13, it fits my wrist just fine. Based on the fact that the strap can conform nicely it does not look too big at all.

This watch is fairly light and I barely notice it on my wrist. Maybe a bracelet would make it heavier. Some talk about the height, but it is smaller than any G-Shock I've worn in the past. In my books, anyone who complains of the weight of a watch needs to hit the gym. I want to know the watch I'm wearing is on my wrist!

I love the reverse side crown! Unique and functional. The dial is crisp and clear. Turn it into bright light and you can see all the hidden details. Turn it into the shade and you only see what you really need to see.

The bezel is awesome! While I do like 120 click bezels, the 60 click bezel on this has awesome spring action with perfect bite and feel. A real tool watch feel and everything lines up spot on!

It's too early to tell about timing. Really need to have it on for a week to determine that. In the four hours I've had it on it seems to have gained one second. I will say that with my aging eyes, the small second hand dial can be a bit hard to see a precise number. I am a bit anal about my timing. I know some folks are and some folks don't care. The first 24 hour test will tell me more.

Best part is I have 14 days to return it if it doesn't meet my satisfaction. So a big shout out to Main Street Watches, who's a regular seller here on WUS, for having great customer service and has been a pleasure to work with through this process.

I'll keep everyone updated as I continue my evaluation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Without time there is nothing......

Re: New EZM Day!

Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    My new EZM 13 arrived this morning and so far I could not be happier! It's so hard to tell how a watch will fit, feel, and really look based on only online reviews and dimensions. But now that she's here I am really impressed!

I have small wrists. Somewhere in the 6.35" department. However I've never been a fan of small girly watches. I've owned a few U1 models over the years and loved them. Note for those comparing the two; the U1 is much bigger! Even with the distinct looking lugs on this EZM13, it fits my wrist just fine. Based on the fact that the strap can conform nicely it does not look too big at all.

This watch is fairly light and I barely notice it on my wrist. Maybe a bracelet would make it heavier. Some talk about the height, but it is smaller than any G-Shock I've worn in the past. In my books, anyone who complains of the weight of a watch needs to hit the gym. I want to know the watch I'm wearing is on my wrist!

I love the reverse side crown! Unique and functional. The dial is crisp and clear. Turn it into bright light and you can see all the hidden details. Turn it into the shade and you only see what you really need to see.

The bezel is awesome! While I do like 120 click bezels, the 60 click bezel on this has awesome spring action with perfect bite and feel. A real tool watch feel and everything lines up spot on!

It's too early to tell about timing. Really need to have it on for a week to determine that. In the four hours I've had it on it seems to have gained one second. I will say that with my aging eyes, the small second hand dial can be a bit hard to see a precise number. I am a bit anal about my timing. I know some folks are and some folks don't care. The first 24 hour test will tell me more.

Best part is I have 14 days to return it if it doesn't meet my satisfaction. So a big shout out to Main Street Watches, who's a regular seller here on WUS, for having great customer service and has been a pleasure to work with through this process.

I'll keep everyone updated as I continue my evaluation.
    Congrats
    Itís an awesome piece

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MJM likes this.
    My Seiko's: SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI,

Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

My Sinnís: EZM9, EZM14ĖT1, EZM14-T1B, U1 Professional, 836

Want

Sinn: U1 S Blue, U2C, UX S, 857 S, 900 S

Seiko: SNR031J1, SNR035J1

Beautiful. Congrats
    MJM likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I love mine. Congrats.
    MJM likes this.

Very Nice! I love the tough Matte ,militaristic look of it.
    MJM likes this.

Great working piece, I hope the timing satisfies you and it's a keeper
    Dave

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    MJM likes this.

Atlanta, GA, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Chiming in. The Ezm 13 is a keeper. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MJM likes this.
    Time is the most valuable commodity in the world...

Super cool looking watch.
    And with 60 minute counter so perfect.
    Big,big gratulation its a beauty of a tool watch
    MJM likes this.

MJM

Update- this amazing watch hasnít left my wrist since day one. The size, look, and feel are just spot on. It is super comfy to wear. The lume is amazing. A quick blast with my Surefire before bed and I can read it all night without any issue. I love the sound of the movement when I give it a flick on my wrist. The height poses zero issue with my dress shirts. Using a watch timing app it has been +7 seconds per day, which is great in my book. I have not tried placing it in different positions overnight to see how that affects anything. Iíll try that next week. I contacted Sinn in Germany to ask a few questions. They replied within a few hours. They said their non-cosc watches are regulated to be within +10 sec a day (even though WatchBuys has told me 15). They also said the pushers for the chrono can be used to the full depth of the watch. As soon as I get a free minute Iíll be posting more beauty shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Without time there is nothing......

Banned

She's a beauty.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information