New Sinn Owner!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By MJM

Thread: New Sinn Owner!

MJM

New Sinn Owner!

Well after years of debating I took the plunge and purchased a brand new U1! I had it overnighted and now it's sitting perfectly on my wrist. What an amazing watch! I have owned many high end watches over the years and my only other current wonderful watch is my Omega Planet Ocean 45.5. I have to say however, it won't be getting much wrist time for a while! I am a pretty hardcore outdoors kind of guy. Spend a lot of time in the woods and I do a lot of diving; real diving, not just desk diving. :) Matter of factly, I'll be spending next week in the Bahamas and this U1 will get put to the test. I love the rugged look and feel of the U1, while at the same time, it has enough class to hang with the big boys. I look forward to many years with my U1 and I can see more Sinn's in my future!

I can't get my photo to upload right now, but I'll be taking many over the next week and get them posted after my trip!
    Without time there is nothing......

Re: New Sinn Owner!

Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    Well after years of debating I took the plunge and purchased a brand new U1!
    Congratulations and welcome to Sinn-landia! The U1 is a great choice - hope you enjoy it.

Matter of factly, I'll be spending next week in the Bahamas and this U1 will get put to the test.
    I can't wait to see pics!

I look forward to many years with my U1 and I can see more Sinn's in my future!
    YMMV, but I have three words for you: start saving now...

I can't get my photo to upload right now, but I'll be taking many over the next week and get them posted after my trip!

You better! There's an old WUS saying, "It never happened if you don't show the photos."

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

MJM

Here's a quick phone pic!
    Without time there is nothing......

Thread Information