And now my 140 A's complete
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: And now my 140 A's complete

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

And now my 140 A's complete

Truth be told, I bought the watch for the bracelet, polished tegimented on a sports watch at last. The fact that it was an limited edition with retro styling that appealed to me was a bonus. One gripe, the lug holes are drilled too high in the case for this type of end link, it would not have mattered on the older integrated type lug but you'll notice what I mean as you look at it. Regardless, love it. Second favorite Sinn in my collection behind the MB III.

plus...

All about the...

BOOM!
    “Watch fanatic? Hardly, I’m more of a watch strap junkie that owns a couple watches.”

Re: And now my 140 A's complete

That watch deserves to be on the strap. It looks fantastic. Enjoy in good health!

Banned

Fabulous watch. The bracelet is quite nice, but I also think it looks better on that strap.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very nice, Cowbiker. I love the watch on the bracelet. Then again, I'm biased and I almost always prefer any given watch on a bracelet. I thought the bracelet was going to be available sometime next year, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Vig2000 View Post
    Very nice, Cowbiker. I love the watch on the bracelet. Then again, I'm biased and I almost always prefer any given watch on a bracelet. I thought the bracelet was going to be available sometime next year, no?
    I had heard the priority was the entire run of the 500 140 a's and it was going to be months before bracelets. I was surprised to get the call last week they were available.
    “Watch fanatic? Hardly, I’m more of a watch strap junkie that owns a couple watches.”

Agreed Cowbiker! My bracelet just rolled in and I couldn't be happier. For me, the leather strap just did not work at all (I've had issues with other straps and other watches; just the shape and structure of my wrist.) so was happy to make the switch.

Name:  a140a1.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  64.3 KB

Name:  a140a2.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  49.4 KB

Name:  a140a3.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  51.8 KB
    unsub073, Vig2000 and Wycombe like this.

My vote goes strongly for the steel bracelet. I'd be happy to see some photos about this new, tegimented bracelet on the "original" Lemania-driven Sinn 142, just to see how they look together. I'm maybe to buy this bracelet some time for my 142, because of the tegiment surface.
    The watch I'll buy if it will have the day-date feature - not much chance on this though...

No offense, but I hate you both. I just put a deposit on one of those about 10 min's ago. I should see it sometime next year.
    Horoticus likes this.

I think it looks great on steel and has a better retro vibe than the middle generations of 142s with the fitted end links.

I may also be biased because I have my 142 on the earliest of bracelets - the NSA version. I also have my 144 GMT on steel and wouldn't have it any other way.

(Yes, i know. I will add a photo or 2 soon)
    Cowbiker and Horoticus like this.
    "I used to think it was getting a bit beat up but now that I know that it is just Wabi Sabi I feel much better." -BC Wave
    "This is an establishment of horological promiscuity. Of course you should pull the trigger!" -Dave M

Mmmmmmm...nothing says retro like an NSA bracelet and this shape case. Looking forward to your pics.
    heebs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information