Question on particular Sinn model

Thread: Question on particular Sinn model

Question on particular Sinn model

Hello folks, newbie here. Pardon me for opening a new thread but I've been searching and wondering to no avail on one particular Sinn model. It all started when I bought my first Sinn recently. It's a Frankfurt 6060 Mocha dial. Love it. During the process of acquiring this ,I have another candidate in the store. It was a bracelet type, around 38-40inch size with a second hand in a form of soccer ball. The ball will spin with each second though its stationary.

I have been looking around the net but couldnt find anything in reference to this particular model. And I have been looking in the Sinn form too but still couldn't find it.

Perhaps any expert on Sinn enlighten me what kind of model this Sinn and some pictures......Wondering if it is a really exquisite model, I may give it another shot and buy my second Sinn in one month time !!!

Thank you all

PS. I also create a new thread on the other forum and my apology fr doing it

Re: Question on particular Sinn model

Welcome to the Sinn Forum.

You are describing the 303 Fussball Chronograph.

Name:  303-Fussball.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  57.0 KB

Thank you......how rare is this time piece? I have nvr seen people wearing it on show your sinn thread

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I believe the 303 Fooseball Chrono was a special edition from 2006. My feeling is it's rarity is driven by it's lack of popularity as much as it's limited production. That being said, there are currently a half dozen available thru Chrono24 and another one on EBay Germany.

Thank you Sir for the explanation. I guess this model didn't stand a lot of chance to become collectible due to quite clear reason

Thread Information