Quick U1 Question

Thread: Quick U1 Question

Question Quick U1 Question

If you buy a Sinn U1 on rubber, does it come with the large or small deployant buckle? The Watchbuys picture seems to show the large deployant in the background, but I wanted to be sure.
    Very few tasks cannot be accomplished with orders that end in the words "... or die trying."

Current Collection: Sinn 656 on rubber strap | Seiko SKX781K on bracelet (Orange Monster) | Damasko DC56 | Suunto t4 | Casio G-Shock Cockpit Scuba Worldtime G-741D-7 | Doxa 1000T Professional | TAG Heuer Monaco CW2111.BA0780 (black chrono on braclet) | Seiko SKX779K3 on rubber (Black Monster) | Sinn U1 on rubber & steel | Orient Star WZ0271FD (300m yellow diver) | Panerai PAM112L
    Incoming: nothing currently
    Wish List: Christiaan van der Klaauw Ariadne in Steel | Omega Seamaster PO Big Size 2200.50.00 with Mesh Bracelet | Blankpain Fifty Fathoms and still looking . . .
    Gone:
    TAG Heuer 2000 Professional (blue chrono on bracelet)

Re: Quick U1 Question

I got mine second hand, so I can't answer your question, but I have the large one and it is AWESOME!
    Respectfully,
    Paul

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat."

it comes on the large deployant.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Mine came with the large.
    We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be. Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night
    US novelist (1922-2007)

Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, pictures, artwork, layout, and text contained in this post is the exclusive property of the author, or used with permission and may not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Recht. Furthermore, the author reserves the exclusive right to edit, modify, add, or delete any part or portion of the post at any time.

Thanks! I was planning on ordering one before the price increase and just wanted to be sure what I was getting.
    Very few tasks cannot be accomplished with orders that end in the words "... or die trying."

Current Collection: Sinn 656 on rubber strap | Seiko SKX781K on bracelet (Orange Monster) | Damasko DC56 | Suunto t4 | Casio G-Shock Cockpit Scuba Worldtime G-741D-7 | Doxa 1000T Professional | TAG Heuer Monaco CW2111.BA0780 (black chrono on braclet) | Seiko SKX779K3 on rubber (Black Monster) | Sinn U1 on rubber & steel | Orient Star WZ0271FD (300m yellow diver) | Panerai PAM112L
    Incoming: nothing currently
    Wish List: Christiaan van der Klaauw Ariadne in Steel | Omega Seamaster PO Big Size 2200.50.00 with Mesh Bracelet | Blankpain Fifty Fathoms and still looking . . .
    Gone:
    TAG Heuer 2000 Professional (blue chrono on bracelet)

Thread Information