RGM question

Thread: RGM question

RGM question

I just received a U1 not long ago(didnt even get to put pics up yet), and it seems i need to send it to RGM for them to look at it. It seems my body movement just doesnt want to keep the watch "charged" even though when i wind the crown it will start right back up. So i was wondering...when i ship it to RGM how should i package it? In the Sinn box, some other box, or how?

Thanks for all the help in advance!
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

BLUE SKIES!

Re: RGM question

Quote Originally Posted by ohnedich6 View Post
    It seems my body movement just doesnt want to keep the watch "charged" even though when i wind the crown it will start right back up.
    Sorry, meant to post a couple of days ago: your watch sounds normal. Most ETA's need a full hand wind to get them started, before going on a winder or being worn. So try that, 30 to 40 winds, and see if it runs better.

If you decide that it has to go to RGM, most shops just want the watch wrapped well in bubble pack and then boxed up: they definitely don't want to see original packaging because either they will lose it or damage it, guaranteed.

Good luck!
    David Woo

David i did wind it around 45 times and even with me wearing it on my wrist doing normal activities it didnt wanna keep its power any longer.

I sent it to RGM 7/21 and it got there 7/22 so hopefully i'll here something back from them in a week or so.
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

BLUE SKIES!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

RGM has very good customer service. I deal with Richard (Rich) Baugh, he's great!

that does sound like a problem: hope it comes back soon!
    DW

Thanks fellas for the positive response. Now i just have to play the waiting game. Im actually gonna stop by RGM the week of Aug. 11th and maybe see if my watch happens to be finished...hears to hoping *crosses fingers*

BLUE SKIES!

Thread Information