September 1 Pricing?

Thread: September 1 Pricing?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

September 1 Pricing?

We have heard rumors of the UX, U1 U bracelet increasing in price when the new price list takes effect on September 1.(UX up 200 euro, U1 up 100 euro, and bracelet up 10 euro)

Has anyone heard of any other price increases in the Sinn lineup? A price increase on a model I want might be incentive enough to pull the trigger sooner than later.

Re: September 1 Pricing?

Hello M.,

I requested pricing information from Sinn nearly two weeks ago, but was informed that the new pricelist would be made available to me when it was ready ... there have been a number of numbers floating around on German watch fora, but without a definitive word from Sinn, I just don't know how authoritative those numbers are.
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

Quote Originally Posted by Malyel
    We have heard rumors of the UX, U1 U bracelet increasing in price when the new price list takes effect on September 1.(UX up 200 euro, U1 up 100 euro, and bracelet up 10 euro)

Has anyone heard of any other price increases in the Sinn lineup? A price increase on a model I want might be incentive enough to pull the trigger sooner than later.
    How nice for Sinn. Little to no new UX available the past 8 months, now a significant 20% price increase just as shipments are set to start up in September.
    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Tom

i heard the following from an official Sinn dealer.

Yes SINN will increase the prices on the 01.09.2006. The U modells will getting much more expensive (200 EURO for the U1 and UX, the U2 will stay on the old price).

the pain of the increase would be mitigated if dealers could lock in the lower price for orders placed before the cutoff and were principled enough to pass this savings on to the buyer.

i dunno if that's likely to happen in the real world we all live in, but it would be a nice thought.

Quote Originally Posted by pugridiron
    How nice for Sinn. Little to no new UX available the past 8 months, now a significant 20% price increase just as shipments are set to start up in September.

@ TOM:

My informations are this:

UX = 200 Euro +

but

U1 "only" 100 Euro +.

U2 = +- 0

And I believe that, cause the U1 come with an encrease of 200 € to closer to the U2.

cheers
    U2inSpe

Quote Originally Posted by U2inSpe
    And I believe that, cause the U1 come with an encrease of 200 € to closer to the U2.
    Sinn must have realized that the U1 is an incredible deal for a 1000-meter dive watch, no tto mention special Sinn technologies.
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

Moderator Emeritus

If those prices are right and the U1 and UX are approaching the U2 pricing territory, that would seem to make the U2 an absolutely incredible deal, especially over the U1. For a little more, you get a 4.6mm thick domed sap crystal, argon and 3 copper/sulphate capsules and a gmt function (if you want that sort of thing).

Since watchbuys still has the U2 in stock, maybe Sinn is trying to get them sold by leaving the price alone. With the price differential between the U1 and U2 apparently closer, more U2's should go out the door.

edit: whoops just checked, the U2 is not in stock now at watchbuys. Took them a while to sell those 40 units eh!!
    Last edited by Timothy Patrick; July 26th, 2006 at 23:34.

I feel like such an idiot!!!..I have been patiently waiting now since last year for the AD to finally inform me that my UX has arrived. Now I hear that there wil be a price increase.

I am so turned off right now. sorry folks.

Quote Originally Posted by KILOFINAL
    I feel like such an idiot!!!..I have been patiently waiting now since last year for the AD to finally inform me that my UX has arrived. Now I hear that there wil be a price increase.

I am so turned off right now. sorry folks.
    At this point it's still a rumor. I also have been waiting many months for a UX and will be disappointed if as soon as the prices increase they have a watch for me. I would hope that Watchbuys would be decent enough to honor the lower price for those who have been on the wait list. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information